Search results

1. M

Bad smell from air vents

Did you ever find out where exactly to spray into? I am wanting to do the same thing on my CX-9.
  2. M

Replacing Door Applique (2016 CX-9)

I ending up ordering the two rubber strips (Part# tk4850m15 and tk4850m25) as they were sold separately than the appliques. I was able to just pull on the old rubber strip which is held in with 3m tape and then replace it with the new rubber strips.
  3. M

New CX-90 Phev owner

Then the loaner must be a lemon. It's just what I experienced while having it for a week.
  4. M

New CX-90 Phev owner

I had one as a loaner this past week. Had the same issue, I placed it to charge for 2 hours and only got 5 miles on the battery. Also the acceleration was horrible when the battery was not charged.
  5. M

Replacing Door Applique (2016 CX-9)

I noticed that the rubber weather strip on the piano black door exterior applique (pillar) https://www.mazdastuff.com/CX-9-Front-Right-Door-Applique-p/tk49-50-m10e-113950.htm is tearing on my 2016 CX-9. Was going to order the replacements but I can't find anywhere how to remove it. Looks like 3M...
  6. M

2016~2023 CX-9 Oil leak on valve cover

Viewed a youtube video of someone replacing this on a mazda cx-5 Mazda CX 5 CX 3 Mazda 3 Mazda 6 Mazda 2 Skyactiv Valve Cover & Oil Control Valve Gasket replacement. They said even after replacing the valve cover gasket and the grommet the car came back with the same issue a few months later. He...
  7. M

Keep engine running with the car locked (2021 CX-9)

Weird, can't do that with my 2016.
  8. M

Keep engine running with the car locked (2021 CX-9)

On my 2016 CX-9. I start the car the normal method. Get out and take the emergency key out of the keyfob. Insert it in the drivers side handle and turn to lock. Leave the car warming up then come back. Insert the key in the drivers door handle and unlock.
  9. M

Mazda (CX-9) TSB: AC Poor Performance due to defective Outside Temp Sensor

Is this considered an in warranty repair I assume? Meaning tough luck if you are out of warranty.
  10. M

Infotainment Screen cracking (spider cracks)

Here is a PDF that I found for both dealers and owners. The Owner one looks just like the one I received in the mail. It does say US owners, doesn't say anything about Canada. https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2020/MC-10176061-0001.pdf
  11. M

Infotainment Screen cracking (spider cracks)

Same here. Just had mine replaced on my 2016 Saturday under Mazda's extension warranty for the screen.
  12. M

Tire Replacement: Pirelli Scorpion AS Plus 3

Just picked up the tires from tirerack and had them installed this weekend. Put 600 miles on them already and love how quiet they are and the handling.
  13. M

Tire Replacement: Pirelli Scorpion AS Plus 3

I am thinking of getting the Pirelli's as well after going through two sets of Conti DWS06 that have only lasted 30,000 for me as well. How are the AS Plus 3's holding up?
  14. M

2nd Gen CX-9 High mileage club, how's it holding up?

Ours hit 111,000 this month. It's a 2016 CX-9 Grand Touring FWD. Normal maintenance items done to it. Today it's getting its serpentine belt and rear shocks replaced. Started to feel the back end rock back and forth more and I already had the shocks sitting in my garage.
  15. M

2016 CX-9 Leaking CV-Joint

That was my guess but wanted to ask. Thanks!
  16. M

2016 CX-9 Leaking CV-Joint

My 2016 CX-9 has 105,000 miles and I have noticed grease on the drivers side CV-Axle boot. Has anyone had this issue on their CX-9's? Taking it into the mechanic next week.
  17. M

2016 CX-9 20 inch rims turning black

I went to the dealership but at that time it was still under warranty, but just so you all know. The replacements I was given have now started to show the same issue.
  18. M

2016 CX-9 Driver's seat foam deteriorating

I'll grab a picture later. CX-9 has 87,000 Miles.
  19. M

2016 CX-9 Driver's seat foam deteriorating

I started noticing some white flaking under the drivers seat near the door sill. It looks as if the seat foam cushion is breaking down. Has anyone had this issue?
  20. M

2016 CX-9 GT AWD Next set of replacement tires?

I am on my second set of Continental Extremecontact DWS and love them. First set went on at 35,000 miles and Just hit 88,000 and put a new set on. Great handling in rain and dry weather.
Back