Search results

1. F

CX5 Turbo confirmed!

All cars sold in the US must have rearview vam from this year on.
  2. F

CX5 Turbo confirmed!

2.5T is too much and will not render good fuel efficiency. Even the luxury SUVs (Audi Q5, Mercedes GLC, BMW X3) have 2.0T.
  3. F

Thinking of buying a CX-5 but I have some questions first.

Wait until the 2019 RAV4 comes out (November probably). I think that would be the best non-luxury small SUV. Although CX-5 still has a prettier exterior.
  4. F

New CX-5 GT MMS Remote Start

The MMS system is notorious for unreliability but it seems that the app received an updatea few months ago: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mazda-mobile-start/id938285037?mt=8 But overall it's years behind Ford Pass and other remote car systems.
  5. F

Best Alternative to CX-5

I really like Ford Escape Titanium (the fully loaded version). It has everything I wish the CX-5 had: Carplay + Turbo charged engine. It's not as pretty as CX-5 but def better than CR-V.
  6. F

2018 cx5

Mazda says the cylinder deactivation system adds 20% FE at about 30mph which is the city speed. So assuming 50% time city 50% highway, the new MPG should be about 10% higher, so my guess is 32mpg for FWD.
  7. F

2.5 Litre Turbo coming to CX-5 sooner than we thought?

If the 2018 model comes out with a turbo engine and apple carplay it would be an almost perfect car for the price range.
  8. F

New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll)

bulls***. It IS already worthy of Audi, BMW, and Mercedes, so should be worthy of Mazda as well! "product planners and engineers are exploring the viability of supporting such software" LOL, as if it is rocket science.
  9. F

2018 cx5

Dealers order 3 months in advance?
  10. F

Will Mazda release AA and carplay?

The only major car producers with no AA/AC models are Mazda and Toyota. Funny how some say they don't have AA/AC because these programs collect driving info and sent it back to Google/Apple. Yeah, and no one else cares except Mazda and Toyota.
  11. F

2018 cx5

This is what I got from Mazda: Thank you for contacting Mazda's Customer Experience Center and for your interest in the upcoming 2018 CX-5! At this time, there is no additional information regarding timing of the release of the 2018 model year Mazda CX-5. However, as the 2017 CX-5 was just...
  12. F

Where Is Mazda Headed Next?

nm
  13. F

Where Is Mazda Headed Next?

Don't you think Mazda's resistance in embracing new technologies like CVT will come back to bite them at some point? We know that theoretically CVT is much smoother and more fuel efficient than other types of transmission. The current CVTs are far from perfect but the companies who are trying...
  14. F

Aesthetic Modifications: Debadge

Mazda should also add a Grand Touring badge to the tail. If I pay $3000 extra, I want to show it off (nana)
  15. F

2017~2024 More luxury wanted..

I don't think AC/AA is fluff. I absolutely prefer that to the clunky Mazda nav. As for the others, it was nice to have them at least as options.
  16. F

2017~2024 More luxury wanted..

CX-5 lacks some features even from non-luxury competitors: Apple Carplay/Android Auto, Remote start, panoramic sunroof, Hands-free power tailgate.
  17. F

CarPlay and Android Auto coming soon to all Mazda

Just saw this page: https://www.android.com/intl/en_ca/auto/mazda/ Seems like this time AA is really coming.
  18. F

CX-5's 10-Speaker Bose Sound System Vs. Those of competitors

Has anyone noticed a significant difference in the sound quality between Cx-5 and other compact SUVs that you test drove?
Back