Search results

1. D

Calling on 2017 CX-5 Owners - Reliability

I currently drive a "16 GT and love it. No mechanical issues whatsoever in 4 years. I will say, as a partsman for a German brand, regular maintenance (like maz5188 alluded to) and care is the best way to ensure no big repairs before their time...
  2. D

Rodents eating wiring in cars. Does Mazda have this problem?

There is another solution to rodent damage, Mouse Blocker(might be called something else in the US). I work at an Auto dealership in an area with lots of rural properties, and we sell a ton of these. Its a small unit that attaches to the battery and emits a very high pitched squeal, above the...
  3. D

Might buy a 2016 CX5 Touring....what should I know?

Amen to that. I have nothing but good things to say about the AWD system. Works like a charm and never have to worry about getting stuck. I especially like it on really rainy days, which we get a lot of where I live in the Pacific NW. Its subtle , and it works...
  4. D

2017~2024 Possible rodent or mice under the hood....

I work for an auto dealership on Vancouver Island and there is a rodent repellent system that works on high frequency sound that we sell, which works really well. We install them all the time for clients who live outside of the city in rural areas. Have a look for these systems , they work well...
Back