Search results

1. L

2016.5 suspension noise, dealer woes

I had the same problem! I found the problem! Here is the solution: Tighten up the bolts that hold the two strut towers in place. I tried everything else like lubing the control arms and bushings. That didn't work. On a Whim after some investigating tons of threads. I just walked out to the car...
  2. L

2017 CX-5 Soul Red Crystal Metallic

We just windex it off because of the bugs and clean the windshield, once a week we apply some light show wax. I use the touch up paint in between. The amount of chips are horrendous compared to any other car I've owned.
  3. L

Just back from dealership - and below are some interesting findings!

Why were the Windshields replaced? Mine is cracked (foot long) and chipped pretty bad, I was wondering if there was a defect in manufacturing or something...I have the Soul Red and the paint is chipping off too, I know that is a whole other thread...
  4. L

2015 Soul Red Chip Pics My 2015 Soul Red looks bad!! The paint chips are everywhere!! I tried to upload the pics but it won't let me...Maybe the files are too large? I fixed the Oil consumption problem, switched to Liqui- Moly 0W-20 and it hasn't burned a drop in 3500 miles!!;)
  5. L

My 2015 Soul Red CX-5 looks like someone shot it with a shotgun along with a cracked windshield! We clean it everyday after my wife gets home and each day is a new chip! I've only had it for two months and it has 50 more chips than my 1985 Mercedes or my 2001 BMW. I'm thinking there is a defect...
Back