Search results

1. A

Spare Tire PSI

Since I have a road trip coming up, I decided to measure the PSI of my spare. Turned out it was way lower than expected, 22 PSI. The door jamb and the sticker on the tire says it should be 60 PSI (which is pretty normal for any spare tires). So, I will be getting inflated to 60PSI today. Not...
  2. A

2018 CX-9 GT AWD, tires needed at 25K (replaced w/ Michelin Defender LTX M/S)

I got Michelin Premier LTX V rated for my 2016 GT. Have a road trip coming up in few weeks from J to FL as well. Can't wait to see how it feels on new Michelins.
  3. A

2016 CX-9 GT AWD Next set of replacement tires?

Not sure about Yokohama or Continental, but Bridgestone Dueler Alanza Plus was one of my top two choices. Given the consistent less than satisfactory reviews of Ecopias (on this forum and Tirerack.com), I'd rather replace all four and get new set. And I do not even know why Costco carries...
  4. A

Yes as a matter for fact I did and tbh, with technology improving everyday, I wouldn't expect anything less. However, I was also told I could still continue using those tires for another 2-3k miles. But since I have a road trip coming up in few weeks and Costco running sale, I decided to go for it.
  5. A

Got the Michelin Premier LTX a week ago. I haven't driven a lot so this may be little premature review. The ride is quieter than the Falken with 53000 miles on them. Tbh, I do not even remember how Falken ride was when it was a new car. I just wonder if the ride gets rougher as the tread wears...
  6. A

Thanks @TimGinNJ for your response. As you probably noticed, I went ahead with a known devil for my next replacement tires. Vredestein will most likely be the one I'd consider for my diff car. Its surprising a lot of tire shops told me they haven't heard of this brand!
  7. A

Ordered Michelin Premier LTX from Costco. They have sale starting today. About a week to ten days for it to arrive. Can’t wait to have them installed! Will post the first impression review soon!
  8. A

Oil change - Date is up, but miles aren't

I have been regularly getting oil changes (and other services as applicable) on my 2016 CX-9 GT every 5000 miles. Due to the reduction in driving last 14 months, I have only had one oil change. The service is due as per the date, but only 3000 miles since last oil change. So, now I am wondering...
  9. A

Oh how nice of you to have gotten those. Coincidentally, I am also in Central NJ and sounds like it will be a replacement worth considering. And the fact that you are a huge tire guy, I feel your inputs are valuable. Btw, where did you get it from if you don't mind sharing? Amar
  10. A

Looking at new tires

Anyone considering Vredenstein Quatrac Pro at all? Heard its recently launched in USA and has rave reviews.
  11. A

I am at 50500 miles on my OEM Falken Ziex. I have been reading up about replacement tires for Gen2 CX-9. First thing come to mind if mostly everyone is replacing the tires at around 40k miles. Am I the only one who has far over utilized mine at 50500 miles? I have been told about 3 months ago...
  12. A

Tachometer in HUD/ADD '16 CX-9 GT

>>HUD-Head Up Display aka ADD-Active Driving Display >>Infotainment-The screen for navigation, audio, phone etc control Acquired it in 11/2016 and within about 2-3 months and about 3K miles, I discovered that in the Infotainment-Setting control, I no longer get the Option of showing Tachometer...
Back