Search results

1. N

Modify settings on Mazda5

Hi Folks, Coming from a Ford background, I used to use software like ELMConfig so I could modify settings on my car, and FORSCAN to run thorough diagnostics of all the cars systems. One thing I really wanted to do with my Mazda5, was to plug it in and see if there were hidden features I could...
  2. N

Light Wiring Gauge

Thanks Tim, much obliged.
  3. N

Light Wiring Gauge

Hi Folks, I am trying to find out what gauge the wiring is for the rear lights, does anyone know off the top of their heads? Thanks
  4. N

Mazda5 - Stereo Replacement

For anyone who cares to know specifically about the MK1, but needs the answer to these questions in the future.... 1) you have to slide the second console (around the handbrake back - a. which involves taking two screws out from the rear left and right side (behind face plugs) b. take out two...
  5. N

Mazda5 - Stereo Replacement

Hi Guys, So I have tried to remove the old head unit, in order to install a new double din. In the process of doing so, I have found there is no way to reseat the cage correctly. First question - is there an aftermarket cage, which secures into the area where the old headunit used to live? non...
  6. N

Mazda5 - can’t wash front windscreen

Hi Guys, can anyone assist. I have a problem with the front windscreen washer not working properly. I have owned this car for about 10 minutes, so havent learned a thing! The rear is perfect and I can hear a little whine when I try to wash the rear window, but the front, I dont think I can hear...
Back