Search results

1. L

Roof Rack System and Cargo Box Options for 2017 CX-5

Well I have to admit your car looks great with the roof box on, but how do you like the look of the bars with no roof box? I'm thinking with the aftermarket rig on a naked roof I can just remove the whole thing when I don't need it. Based on the youtube videos I've watched, the clamp on systems...
  2. L

Out of curiosity, what aftermarket bars did you have? The Thule aeroblade and Yakima jetstream are supposed to be pretty quiet. Is it possible the new CX5 has a quieter interior than your past cars?
  3. L

Thanks, I actually saw that video so I assume it would work. I've read in more than one place though that the fit guides on the Thule and Yakima websites aren't entirely accurate, especially when it comes to clearance for the rear hatch. I was hoping that somebody would actually have one of...
  4. L

Hey everybody, I'm currently in the market for a 2017 CX-5 and will be looking to add a roof rack system and cargo box. I don't particularly like the look of the OEM cross bars so I'm pretty much looking after market. I'm wondering if anybody knows if the Thule Force XL or Yakima Skybox 16 will...
Back