Search results

1. J

Rolling knock/clicking sound while turning

Are you saying that I need to replace the brand new one I just did or to replace the other? I did the outer Tie Rods just recently so I will check them again to make sure I got that side tightened down. Hoping it will fix that issue. That makes sense because the wobble wasn't doing this until...
  2. J

For Sale!!! 2007 Mazda CX-9

$5,250 KBB Value = 6,750+/- $750 2007 Mazda CX-9 152, xxx White Pearl - NO RUST!!! Car originally from TX 3.5L V6 - Very quick Tow Package / 3rd Row seating Why selling: I am selling this vehicle because I am moving to Asia. I can't afford to pay for a vehicle I am not driving, in a country...
  3. J

Well... the issue continues. It only happens when the vehicle is cold (temps under 25) and while on the gas. No sound is made with the vehicle just turning. I do still believe it is the passanger shaft that is out after replacing the driver side. The passanger side has a wobble/vibration when...
  4. J

Thank you for your reply. I replaced it with a brand new shaft. Seemed to fix the issue. Everything was fine but the weather was also warmer. We are getting into a cold snap again and my car just did it again. I almost cried lol. I'm going to follow your lead and leave it alone if it doesn't...
  5. J

I might just change them both out to be safe. Does it make sense that the car won't make any noise unless harder into a turn on the gas and not be constant (yet) in a slow sharp turn? To me that would indicate the inner boots/joint is bad since it needs the suspension to travel up and down to...
  6. J

That's what I thought but a guy I know that is a master mechanic keeps telling me to look further and stop focusing on the CV axles. Yes, By all means, I am not trying to make the situation worse. Its annoying AF to try and duplicate the issue for mechanics. It doesn't make noise usually if I...
  7. J

It does not happen all the time. The car will do it at slow speeds or moderate speeds depending on the turn angle and how much of a hill/slope it has into the turn + throttle. It does not happen nearly as easy or often while th car is warm. I have to try and get it to do it once I have been...
  8. J

Info: I just recently moved back to colder climates from TX. I towed a trailer behind my CX-9 with no issues my entire trip. After just one night of letting my car sit overnight, in the cold (below 0), I noticed my car has a knocking/clicking sound when I am turning after come to a stop or slow...
  9. J

Start up hesitation

I've tried the search button numerous times with no luck so I'm writing a quick post. I recently picked up a 2007 cx9. Has 144k on the motor and everything seemed to be working fine...until it wasn't. My cx9 has failed to start a couple of times. I'd go to turn the key, all lights come on...
  10. J

2007~2015 How to get to the CX-9 spark plugs?

Could someone else do a write up with pictures, please?! Pictures are not available anymore. I struggle without them. Is there anyone that could help? I am new to the club :-) Thank you, Joe
Back