Search results

1. S

HUD can’t adjust any lower? 2018 CX-9

Yes, it does move and it would move all the way in either direction, just goes off the screen.
  2. S

CX-5 ADD/HUD not recognised

Did you ever get this resolved?
  3. S

Mazda Connect Firmware 74.00.230A (now .324A)

@ASH8 just sent a DM for the updated firmware. Thank you!
  4. S

HUD can’t adjust any lower? 2018 CX-9

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same issue where the "0" position is still way too high, even with my seat at the lowest position. I'm the same height as you and I have to set it all the way to the left (lowest). even so it's still way to high and the image is clipped in the...
  5. S

2.5T Engine Coolant Leaking TSB

is there any preventive measures that can be taken before the cylinder head cracks? has it been determined why some vehicles are affected or is it just a matter of time until all vehicles are affected?
  6. S

Heads Up Display vs Pothole (CX-9)

Hi did you ever resolve your issue with the HUD? I'm having the same problem
  7. S

Active Driving Display (HUD) - Image Clipped

I'm having an problem with the active driving display (HUD) on my 2016 CX-9 GT. I'm at the lowest seat position and the setting for the ADD is also at the lowest but the top 20% of the screen is clipped. Moving it to 0 setting and above will just make the ADD disappear from view. I'm assuming...
  8. S

Thanks sm1ke!
  9. S

So is the recommendation to take it in for service even if there are no symptoms or do we have to wait for a failure first to get the TSB addressed?
  10. S

Smart Brake Systerm

Got both of these error messages, which included the red dash brake light on as well. the errors went away after replacing both my rear brakes (~46k miles). i did not change the front brakes. My guess it has to do with the brake fluid sensor indicating it has reached too low of a level (due to...
  11. S

2016 CX-9 Right Rear Squeak

Check to see if your vin falls under this TSB: https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2018/MC-10136327-9999.pdf
  12. S

2020 Infotainment Screen Retrofit to 2016-2019?

Anyone know if the larger infotainment screen is compatible to be retrofitted on the 2016-2019 CX-9s?
  13. S

'18 CX-9 and Fortin Remote Car Starter...Success!

Anyone know if there is a distance limit in which the remote starter will not work? I have had some instances where I am probably 40-50 feet away, hit the remote start command on my key fob, my lights flash like it's gonna start then... nothing. works like a charm when i'm within 20 feet, however.
  14. S

2016~2023 2016+ Transfer Case Fluid Replace?

Anyone here with a 2016+ AWD CX-9 that replaced their transfer case fluid? I'm nearing 40,000 miles and have been reading the previous gen models requiring transfer case fluid replaced or even the transfer case itself.
  15. S

2016+ CX-9 Owners - Have you replaced your battery yet?

I believe after a battery swap the windows need to be rolled all the way down then up to allow the auto roll down function. Is there any special procedure in keeping memory settings when changing out the battery? Will a battery swap reset memory/radio favorites/settings, etc?
  16. S

very informative, PTguy! thanks for your input!
  17. S

Calling all 2016+ CX-9 owners! Have you had to replace your battery yet? If so, how long did the battery that came with the car last? What type of battery did you go with? Did you do the install yourself and if so, were there any special procedures (like trying to keep all your radio stations)...
  18. S

Remote start door shut down bypass

Get the Fortin EVO One. It requires you to push the push-to-start button once before shifting out of park. Pressing the brake pedal will shut the engine off. I have a kid too and I can remote start the car, unlock the doors, open the rear door, load my kid into the seat, open front driver door...
  19. S

16-17 owners ... what warranty work have you needed?

Does a Technical Service Bulletin count? Had to get the passenger side rear suspension replaced due to squeaking noise. Was covered for free.
  20. S

Remote start door shut down bypass

I have a Fortin EVO One as well and it was basically a self install with a call to tech support (for something I did). Works well after configuring the OEM key fob to start the vehicle after a lock-unlock-lock sequence. The vehicle starts up fine then after you get in and are ready to shift out...
Back