Search results

1. M

2017~2024 Chrome Haters, Beware :)

Oh I really love the two together! I was wondering what they looked like together!
  2. M

2017~2024 Auto hold blinking.

Turns out its something to do with the plug and play t harness for the evo one. And the company is looking into the issue with engineering. Just FYI for everyone.
  3. M

2017~2024 Auto hold blinking.

Hey all, I looked all over the forum for a possible solution but couldnt find any. I noticed sometimes my 17 cx-5 wont turn on the auto hold feature. And yes, all doors are closed, all seat belts are on, and e brake off. It will just blink at a stop or during driving while trying to turn it on...
  4. M

Post Pictures of Your CX-5 Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

Posted this yesterday, but it seemed to disappear. Just installed DRL in the lower fog area, and some welcome lights. The turn signals are sequential. Its a nice feature.
  5. M

Oh and some welcome lights!
  6. M

Added some DRL to the lower bumper. They also have the sequential turn signals. Love em! My baby boy Mazda looks so sexy! Now I have to do it again with my sisters red 17 CX5!
  7. M

Remote starter for 2018 CX-5 that will not shut off the engine when you open a door?

No, thats for the app, 60 a year. It is programmed to the factory keyfob. I had smart start with viper on another car, I have Mazda mobile start on this car. I had them all basically and the apps in my opinion are a waste. They are all unreliable. Evo All is has RF plug and play kits for 80 on...
  8. M

Remote starter for 2018 CX-5 that will not shut off the engine when you open a door?

Ugh man I just went they all of this. Literally just finished installing 2 remote starts on 2017 CX5-5. My GT and my sisters touring. Originally I went with the the Evo All and t harness for Mazda about 180.00 but come to find out it was giving me issues with dash lights, and it turned off when...
  9. M

I got them on eBay. For around 225. However they are selling them higher now. My sister snagged a pair for 299.00. The seller doesnt have any left in the US. Thats why they were more expensive for her.
  10. M

2017~2024 Evo all T harness remote start.

Has anyone installed the remote start with the evo all t harness for the 2017 CX5-5? Im having nothing but issues. I can not get past the remote key fob programming. Its like the module isnt recognizing the key fobs for the Mazda. Any people encounter the same issue?
  11. M

Looks great! Love it. I just installed running boards yesterday. Its been raining all week so my babys dirty.
  12. M

Im sure some here with not like it because its chrome. But I like it. I added some to my lower side of the front bumper. I think it looks great. It makes the car look taller in the front.
  13. M

2017+ CX-5 Rear Fog Lights?

I just did something similar by adding two led light strips to each fog light. One is in with parking lights and the other is connected to brake light.
  14. M

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Added some led side emitting lights sowed in the panels. Can be changed by phone app to any color or different modes. It took about 16 hrs to complete the project. About 4 hrs for each door panel removal, and stitching. Nothing is glued or wired directly to the harness. They are plugged into the...
  15. M

2018 CX-5 Grand Touring Leather Seat Issue

I have the parchment leather and when I got my 2017 brand new my seat liked the same. It’s a little “saggy”, or “puffy” in the but seat area but it’s normal for this car. I imagine they designed this car seat this way for it to hold up to stretching better/fabric stress. Other leather seats...
  16. M

Hey, I'm new!

Hi Joey! Welcome to the forum. I have a white GT. I love the silver as well! Nice pick! Being your in the parts department, does Mazda sell the upgraded wheels?
  17. M

2017 CX-5 Wireless charging under climate Completed!!

I have an iblason case on my iPhone X as in the video and it works flawlessly. The phone case is plastic.
  18. M

2017 CX-5 Wireless charging under climate Completed!!

Thought I would share my latest and greatest. Only cost about 20 dollars total. I got the wireless charger from amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C40OG22/?tag=m20b7-20 This one had one of the best reviews and it was also one of the smallest to fit into a tight space. The install...
  19. M

2017~2024 Added some CHROME! (Tasteful)

That's one of many issues wrong with today's world as well as this new generation, can't we just post positives and keep the negatives to oneself. Here and social media. Just my opinion.
  20. M

2017~2024 Added some CHROME! (Tasteful)

I was just reminded why I haven't signed up for a car forum in years. [emoji19] #adultbully
Back