Search results

1. D

2017 CX-5 GPS Tracker / Battery Killer Help, Please?

Hi, I've got a 2017 CX-5 that has some sort of dealer installed GPS device that I'm mostly convinced kills my car's battery after it sits for a few days. The dealer has checked the car and says it is okay, but I come home from a trip after a few days and have to jump start my car. So, I'd like...
  2. D

2017~2024 2017- CX-5 shifter trim?

Hi, I know this has been asked before, but I couldn't find an official answer. Has anyone installed any of these ebay shifter trims? I've got some scratches on my stock trim and was thinking about trying these, but have a couple of concerns: how closely does it match the dash trim and how far do...
  3. D

2017 CX-5 GT Interior Mirror Loose or Normal?

Hi all, our 2017 CX-5 GT's interior mirror seems loose to me, but I'm not sure if it is normal. Was wondering if anyone else could check theirs and see if it is the same? Mine vibrates around when there is a song with bass being played (not really that loudly either) and if I touch it especially...
  4. D

Any SiriusXM opinions?

Hi all, I have a 2017 CX-5 GT which is a couple months old and am reluctant to activate the trial period for SiriusXM mainly because I know it's a pain in the @$$ to cancel with them - I've been through it before. My experience is that satellite radio usually sounds like it's being broadcast...
  5. D

2017 CX-5 Bose Centerpoint Poll

Hi All, Long-time viewer, first-time posting! I just got a 2017 CX-5 GT with the Premium Package and was curious to know of those of you that have the Bose system in your CX-5 if you turn the Bose Centerpoint option on or leave it off? My take is that it definitely makes it sound different, but...
Back