Search results

1. J

Possible to replace camera? (Pre-purchase question)

Nope its a potato from the factory for 2018. Even the sales guy said they were surprised how bad they are.
  2. J

Mazda 6 Signature experiences

I came from a CX-5 to a 6. I still feel like its hard to get in and out of. Im 511 and feel like I need to contort horizontally.
  3. J

Heated seats suck?

I have a 15 min drive to work. I have to turn it down just before I get there. You might have a dud.
  4. J

Possible to replace camera? (Pre-purchase question)

It's beyond week. It's virtually useless at night. You can't make out the curb from the street. Parallel parking is a nightmare.
  5. J

2018 Mazda 6 Summer Deals

I think so. For a signature, I got $2000 off MSRP, the $500 loyalty rebate, $75 rebate/points for servicing at Mazda dealerships and 0% for 63 months via Chase/Mazda Capital. Im in Minnesota and two of the three Mazda dealership chains are no haggle so they all have similar prices and try to...
  6. J

Factory Remote Start Install

Much thanks to TreyP for posting Factory Remote Starter - Install and Program. The photos are gone but it still went a long way to help with the harness which is the hardest part just because I didn't feel confident. The terminals are not really offset like the instructions show. (Now I just...
  7. J

Remote Start fob - Dealer Cost

Anyone know the dealer cost for the Remote start transmitter C930-V7-621? I traded in my 2016 CX-5 and totally forgot to mention/leverage the remote start during the trade in. I'm hoping to offer the remote in exchange for a discount on a new one for my 6. I'm thinking of asking $100-$150 but...
  8. J

Mark on dash from cell phone suction mount

I've been waiting two years on my 2016. It's gotten better over time, but it's still there. I had it installed 15 minutes to test the phone mount , I want to strangle the people at iOttie. <sad panda> Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Back