Search results

1. I

JDM FSZE Build

https://www.facebook.com/Inactiv-Motorsports-1378949425524117/
  2. I

Track testing our 626

14 hour race this weekend. We will be live streaming and start a new thread for it.
  3. I

Track testing our 626

Got out to Sebring privately to do some testing on the new build. All went well and we had zero issues with the car. Motor that we built from our other thread pulls strong and the car is really easy to drive. Ran the car over 3 hours and put it back in the trailer. 14 hour race coming up...
  4. 20689585_1439294839489575_8402658241677082380_o.jpg

20689585_1439294839489575_8402658241677082380_o.jpg

5. I

JDM FSZE Mazdaspeed 4-2-1 Header

Yes, this is sold
  6. I

JDM FSZE Build

There is an FSH9 is on both sides. Thats how this motor was from the factory so thats the way we put it back together and it seems to make pretty good power with them. Our car is an older 626 but the Miscorsquirt will run an FS series engine. There was an FSDE in the car before we acquired...
  7. I

JDM FSZE Build

Would have been interested probably a month ago before we built it all.
  8. I

JDM FSZE Build

that website doesn't work
  9. I

JDM FSZE Build

Here's one of the avg dyno pulls from this motor in the car.
  10. I

JDM FSZE Build

Does anyone know if the FSZE injectors are 285cc like the FSDE ones? They are 2 greens and 2 purple. I've read that's normal and only done so they couldn't be plugged in incorrectly. For tuning purposes on our EM we'd like to know the correct cc of the injectors.
  11. I

JDM FSZE Build

We are not on the OEM ECU.
  12. I

JDM FSZE Build

Engine is is the car!! Everything went smoothly. Fired up first time we gave it spark. We are gonna do a couple things to the car before we load it up and take it to drop at the tuners.
  13. I

JDM FSZE Build

Intake and header on. We went with the ZE manifold and will just be leaving the butterflies open all the time
  14. I

Adjustable Cam Gears

Pair of used adjustable cam gears. Didn't need them in our new engine. 2.0 FSDE or FSZE http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAZDA-PROTEGE-FORD-PROBE-ADJUSTABLE-CAM-GEARS-2-0L-FSDE-626-MP5-FSZE-/322528921993?hash=item4b1838c989:g:M64AAOSww9xZIcr9&vxp=mtr
  15. I

clutch and flywheel replace

I have a basically brand new flywheel for sale cheap. http://www.ebay.com/itm/322511950643
  16. I

JDM FSZE Build

Lol. We are gonna try just locking the vics in the open position and go from there. We think it will be much easier to tune this way and we dont have to worry about trying to make it work. Less things that can go wrong. Egr is being deleted. We have a tube and egr if anyone needs one.
  17. I

JDM FSZE Build

Test fit the ignition system and the header. Waiting on gasket. Should have the motor in the car this upcoming weekend. Believe we are going to go with the ZE intake that came on this engine. Not sure if we are going to delete the VICS yet or not though. Any suggestions?
  18. I

JDM FSZE Build

The car/engine won't spend much time at all at low RPM. We haven't had an engine in the car since we acquired it.
  19. I

JDM FSZE Build

No, the cam says IN on it. We didn't do the mains or thrust washers based on the condition of everything else which was really good. In road racing the rod bearings will go before anything. We will run these a couple of races and then pull and check them. We have complete setups of...
  20. I

JDM FSZE Build

Not sure but that's the way it was so that's the way we put it back. The exhaust side has a green mark on it from the factory.
Back