Search results

1. G

2016~2023 CX-9 Oil leak on valve cover

Changed the oil tonight and noticed a small amount of oil on the front of the engine. Traced it to a sensor going into the valve cover. Going to order a new grommet, and replace it. Engine has 116k miles on it. Change the oil every 3k miles due to consumption from the turbo.
  2. G

CX-9 Transmission vent?

There's a hose coming off the top of the transmission. Does anybody know if it needs to be cleaned? Mine is getting caked with oil, and and I have been wiping it off.
  3. G

CX-9 Maintenance interval suggestion

I have a 2016 cx-9 sig. I have done all of the maintenance myself minus the valve cleaning. I'm currently sitting at 75k miles. I have noticed some things about this engine. It is very similar to my old Mazdaspeed Miata. What I mean is it goes through spark plugs. I changed mine late at 52k...
  4. G

2016 CX-9 Transmission filler plug location?

I am changing the fluid and filter on my 2016 CX-9 sig. Where is the filler bolt? Do I use the dip stick hole?
  5. G

Brake pad shim question

I changed the pads in all 4 corners. I noticed this extra brake pad shim from the factory that's full of holes. The shim comes with the hardware kit. What is the purpose of it...
  6. G

Front Hub Replacement

I have a 2013 with AWD and am in the middle of replacing the front Hubs. im almost done but i cant get the hub out of the knuckle. please help, how do i get this thing out?
Back