Search results

1. D

Poll 2.5T Coolant Leak/Engine Replacement

Maybe the fact that it's my 4th Mazda and I had it serviced at the dealer helped. However, this may be my last Mazda after needing to have the transmission replaced on my 2021 Mazda6 with 10k miles just 2 months ago.
  2. D

Poll 2.5T Coolant Leak/Engine Replacement

Add me to the list with a 2016 CX9 at 75k miles. I discovered the issue when i smelled coolant and checked under the car to find oil splattered underneath. I think I caught it relatively early as I never saw any low engine or coolant lights come on Dealer referenced this new TSB Mazda TSB...
  3. D

2016 Mazda CX-9 aftermarket aluminum pedals

They sure look sweet, but any comment on the safety of them? Worried about being slippery in the rain or coming off and causing problems.
  4. D

Stainless steel door sill plate?

FYI I ordered the previous gen eBay version for about $30 to experiment. The quality is 7/10. And it took some extra foam tape tape to install as it isn't an exact fit. Also I couldn't get the rear ones to reliably install. Would I order again? We will see how they hold up. I think they look...
  5. D

Stainless steel door sill plate?

Anybody know of Stainless steel door sill plate for the 2016 cx9? I can find them for Pretty much every other model thanks
  6. D

'16/'17 0-60 Unleaded vs. Premium

Hey there, Has anyone tested the 0-60 times of the '16/'17 on Unleaded vs. Premium gas?
  7. D

windshield reflector 2016/17

I got this one and it is very nice quality: http://www.autogeek.net/heatshields.html
  8. D

2017 CX-9 Rear View Camera Problem

This has happened to me a couple of times. I brought it in to the dealer and no problems were found. It hasn't happened recently though.
  9. D

Rola Mazda CX-5 Roof Rack

This rack has served me well. I always took it off after use and stored it in the garage. Fit my 2013 cx5 great! $150 shipped in the US. Picture here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bz5np2f6le3w8br/File%20Apr%2017%2C%205%2017%2008%20PM.jpeg?dl=0 You can read more about it here: ROLA 59767...
Back