Search results

1. M

Bricked my CMU and need a new one - what is the part number for replacement?

I was trying to update the firmware on a 2015 Mazda 3, but for some reason it failed. I used the same file as my 17 CX-5, which worked perfectly. Very upsetting, but I guess I need a new CMU. What is the model number, and can I use any CMU from a Mazda3 in that year? Any help would be greatly...
  2. M

2005 Mazda3 Hatch for sale, 5spd, 212k miles, 1 owner, NJ

I have a 2005 Mazda 3 hatchback that I had for 13 years now. It has been very well taken care of during her life, with regular oil changes and maintenance. New tires, new suspension, belts done recently. Unfortunately it appears the timing chain is about to go, so it needs some work in that...
  3. M

New 2017 CX-5 has Dead pixels in Mazda connect screen?

I noticed the other day that the screen had a thin red line running top to bottom on the right side of the screen. I tried turning the car on and off but it still shows up (on every screen, even welcome/shut down screens with the Mazda logo). A little annoying since the car has barely 100...
  4. M

How does Auto Hold work?

Dealer explained a little bit but I don't quite get it. It basically lets you let your foot off the brake at a stop and moves automatically? what if the car in front stops again? do I have to keep re-engaging? Would prefer not to test this out in real life without understanding it...
  5. M

Type of financing or incentives to expect for 2017 CX-5?

I had a dealer try to tell me no incentives would be available plus there would be a markup. Can someone provide some data points? Thanks!
  6. M

Anyone know how the "Driving For Good" $500 Rebate Works?

In the market for a 17 CX-5 and saw that Mazda is giving $500 for donations under this program. I have an old beater that is rusting away so I figure I can donate it and get the rebate. Does anyone know how this works? I'm not sure it's even registered and I can't find the title, so I want to...
Back