Search results

1. S

HELP i think i got lied to!

ok so my cars been making a large knocking noise underneath lately and i decided to bring it in to be serviced. i usually brought it to a far away dealer since i bought my car there but decided to bring it t one that is lot closer to me now. anyways the service manager told me that for my...
  2. S

I think ive been lied to and ripped off! HELP

ok so my cars been making a large knocking noise underneath lately and i decided to bring it in to be serviced. i usually brought it to a far away dealer since i bought my car there but decided to bring it t one that is lot closer to me now. anyways the service manager told me that for my...
  3. S

I really need winter tires! please help

ok so i was going to buy a cheap winter tire/wheel combo for my mazdaspeed last week, but when i went to check back today they didnt have the tires in my size. i really dont want to have to spend 600-700 to have a good winter tire and i know using a smaller rim than a 17 will help me a lot...
  4. S

is there a differance IN protege model TAILIGHTS????

is there a difference in the models tailights, because i need to replace my passenger tailight due to an accident. but im not sure if a regular 03 tailight would fit on my MSP. any help would be appriciated. thanks
  5. S

WTB:MSP rear tailight,BUMPER,RIMS,RIGHT DOOR

i need to buy a rear bumper cover, msp rims, right back tailight, and a door since mine has a big dent. any help would be great. thanks
  6. S

WTB: MSP protege right front door

i could use a right front door for my mazdaspeed protege, black would be nice. mine has a huge dent in it that would cost a lot to repair.
  7. S

curious about mazdaspeed 3 purchasez??

i was just curious since canada will be getting this car first, if there is any way to buy and import it back to the usa, i live in maine and didnt know if there would be any money saved doing this. i know my parents saved money importing there volvo from europe a few years ago. just a question...
  8. S

HELP...noise while driving that wont go away!!!! HELP PLEASE

ok so when im driving down the road mostly when im going in straight line or slowing down i feel a thumping vibration underneath the floorboard and i hear a thumping sound which sounds like its coming from the tires. almost sounds like a flat tire. the funny thing is that i just got brand new...
  9. S

GOODYEAR EAGLEF1 GS-D3 tires!!!!! $95 ON TIRERACK.COM

i remember seeing them on a special for 139 last week and just decided to check back before i decided on a cheaper tire but dammm $95 for these tires are a real deal, hurry up on this special!!!(shocked) http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Goodyear&tireModel=Eagle+F1+GS-D3
  10. S

looking for a good price on goodyear eagle F1 GS-D3 tires

does anyone know the best site and price for a set of these i really need some new tires and i like the sound of these tires after hearing reviews about them. any help would be great. thanks
  11. S

anyone know where to find MSP rims or selling them?

i scratched my msp rims a month ago really bad when i fell asleep at the wheel the night of the xbox360 launch waiting outside with my bro 18 hours no sleep lol worst night ever. so if anyone could help me out with where to buy the rims or if anyones selling them it would help me out a lot. im...
  12. S

brake and steering problem... please help

well i just got my car back yesterday and its been sitting at the shop outside for 3 months without being driven. it was there because it needed some body work done to the rear of it was backed into a telophone pole ha yes i felt like an idiot. now shortly after driving it whenever i would...
  13. S

mazdaspeed or mazda3s??????

i have a black 03 mazdaspeed and i am kind of iffy about trading it in for a mazda 3s. i like the speeds rareness plus its handeling, but i wish for more power and it just seems that we really need to reinforce our engines to handle boost over stock. my goal was 250hp but i would need to spend...
  14. S

mazdaspeed videos??

i have notice that we lack a lot of videos if any. cars like a subaru wrx or integra or rsx..srt-4 so on.. all have videos accross the internet, but i cant seem to find even one mazdaspeed protege video. i know are cars are sweet specialy handeliing wise, but i really would love to see some...
Back