Search results

1. V

Mazda6 2013 wing mirror issue - motor always on

Hi all, I hope someone can help. I've got an issue, which I think is a known problem. The passenger side wing mirror no longer folds in. I don't really know what they're meant to do but previously, when we stopped the car, you could hear the motor turn on and then stop about ten secs later. Now...
  2. V

Keyless Entry Inspection Required after accident

Hi there all, I hope someone can help. Our 2013 Mazda 6 estate was in an accident and has had quite a big repair job carried out by a local garage, under insurance. They've done a great job and everything looks fab except one thing... we're getting a warning message saying 'keyless entry...
  3. V

Mazda 6 Aftermarket Headlight Assembly

Hi guys, hoping someone can help me. I have a 2013 Mazda 6 sport Nav D 2.2 Auto Estate. I had a bump on the front from a deer and the headlight assembly is a bit damaged. Car is in the garage and bumper off but I'm struggling to find a replacement assembly. I've trawled all the German sites...
  4. V

How do I know when my Mazda is DPF regenerating?

Hi all, could use some advice if anyone can help. We have a Mazda 6 2013 2.2 TDI. We have encountered the problem of it doing the DPF regen and not suceeding - this results in diesel going into the oil and the pressure dropping. Basically, I'm wondering - does anyone know how you can tell if the...
  5. V

Another Oil Pressure Problem

Hi all, I'm aware there are loads of oil pressure questions relating to the mazda 6 so apologies if this replicates any of them. We have a 2013 Mazda 6 2.2 TD and it's done about 36k miles. The oil pressure light came on and the oil level was high. I understand this was most likely diesel in the...
  6. V

Another Oil Pressure Question

Hi all, I'm aware there are loads of oil pressure questions relating to the mazda 6 so apologies if this replicates any of them. We have a 2013 Mazda 6 2.2 TD and it's done about 36k miles. The oil pressure light came on and the oil level was high. I understand this was most likely diesel in the...
Back