Search results

1. D

SOLD! Mazda3 roof rack 2019-2022 $200

Buyer pays shipping… Fits Mazda 3 and Mazda 3 Hatchback 19-22. Security Keys included. Model: BDEN-V3-840 This versatile roof rack is a foundation for holding all sorts of gear. It can accommodate a range of attachments to carry things like bikes, skis, snowboards and more. So no matter what...
  2. D

2002 Protege5 98k miles $1600 OBO

Upgrading to a Mazda3 hatch for the safety features (little one on the way), seeing if anyone here wants this beauty. If not I'll trade it in to the dealer, no room for this car unfortunately. Black Pioneer bluetooth head unit (2020) A/C speeds fixed Belts 2 years old Brakes 2 years old...
  3. D

Paint hood or replace hood?

The paint on my hood is peeling badly and shows metal underneath. I think the heat from the engine is accelerating the process. I previously had to remove the fiberglass insulation underneath because a Brooklyn rat kept chewing it for a nest and leaving bits of it all around the engine...
  4. D

front right caliper bolt missing after hard stop

I had my REAR calipers, rotors, pads replaced last Friday. On Saturday I made a hard stop and could feel and hear a significant grinding. Noticed the right FRONT caliper was out of position, took the wheel off and the top caliper bolt was missing?! Any explanation? When replacing the front...
  5. D

Power mirrors wont adjust

Neither power mirror will adjust electronically. Drivers side is a replacement, passenger side original. Power window controls work ok. Fuse OK. Any trick to fixing this or am I stuck buying a new "Master Power Window Switch"
  6. D

backwards suspension bolts!

on the left side of the car they pulled out towards the front of the car like in the manual. in the right side the original assembly was done incorrectly with the bolt running into the brake assembly. anyone else encountered this?
Back