Search results

1. M

2007~2015 New Revised CX-9 Transfer Case?

Contact the seller and discuss the problem. I highly appreciate his help https://www.ebay.com/itm/402795618764
  2. WhatsApp Image 2021-04-12 at 17.17.19.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-12 at 17.17.19.jpeg

3. M

Here is my final update. :) I managed to get hold of new shafts (at picture) from Russia (Oleg) who is manufacturing them to be better than the original and I can confirm that they are significantly better indeed. They fitted perfectly into transmission and PTU and the final assembly was a...
  4. M

thank you! I managed to find whole shafts built to meet and improve original ones. Now I am waiting for the delivery and will report the outcome when I install everything back :)
  5. M

hello, I wanted to share another update after the removal of PTU. It looks like PTU is in good shape (I was changing its fluid regularly) but the splines on a shaft that connect the PTU with the transmission are gone. The same goes for the transmission differential shaft as shown in the...
  6. transmission_ shaft2.jpg

transmission_ shaft2.jpg

7. transmission shaft1.jpg

transmission shaft1.jpg

8. PTUshaft.jpg

PTUshaft.jpg

9. M

do you happen to have part number or picture of that revised version? Since I'm trying to buy new one, it would be wise to buy revised version :) Thanks!
  10. M

Hello, I am wondering if there is a REVISED version of PTU (Transfer case) for our CX-9's? Unfortunately, it looks like I will have to replace one on my Mazda and I found an option on eBay that looks a bit different from the original one. This version has a drain plug (btw). example...
  11. M

rattling/vibrating around 1800 or 1900 rpm while accelleratgi fwd not stationary rev

hello all, here is another one with exact same problem! So far I tried with bolt exchange, checking brakes, exhaust heat shield, changing PTU and rear differential oil, .... but buzzing noise at around 2k RPM is still here. timing chain is all OK as well. I have 2011 CX9 GT AWD I noticed that...
  12. M

2011 CX-9 always on low beam headlights

Hello all, i am proud owner of 2011 CX-9 AWD in Europe. Here in some countries, there is regulation that we have to have always on low beam headlights (I have Xenon headlights on my Mazda). Is there a way to program this feature somehow? Thanks in advance, Mare
Back