Search results

1. M

CX-8 coming to Aus in 2018

Mazda has announced this today. CX8 diesel including a full range of variants will be coming to Aus in the second half of 2018. With a new version of the 2.2 turbo diesel. https://www.mazda.com.au/cars/cx-8/register-your-interest/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=organic
  2. M

Mazda owners the most satisfied in Australia

Just released: A new study has revealed Mazda owners have the best long-term satisfaction in Australia. A new Roy Morgan survey which aims to find the most satisfied car owners in Australia has discovered those with a Mazda in the garage are happiest. The Roy Morgan Automotive Satisfaction...
  3. M

New RX on the way....

"A total of ten months were spent bringing the RX-VISION to life, and fans will have to be a bit more patient before a production car that resembles it goes on sale. Its hard to say exactly when it will happen, but its not too far in the future, Maeda says."...
  4. M

Fitting dash cam - can I remove some windscreen "dot matrix"?

Hi team I picked up a Navman Miview 690 Dash Cam today to fit to my CX5 Akera. Of course behind the rearview mirror is that big old box with all the safety system and rain sensors in it, and the windscreen glass round that box is surrounded by what I can best describe as a "dot matrix" kind of...
  5. M

How to reset the i-stop system (eg after battery replacement)

On CX5s and other Mazda's with the i-stop system, i-stop may not activate after the battery has been replaced or was disconnected during some servicing. In this case you will either need to ask your dealer to reset it, which they can by connecting up to the diagnostic system, or you can do it...
  6. M

First 2017 CX5's arrive in Australia

https://www.mazda.com.au/beyond-the-drive/next-gen-mazda-cx-5-lands-in-australia/?utm_source=organic&utm_medium=Facebook
  7. M

CX9 wins Australia's 2017 Car of the Year award!

THE road grime has settled on the proving ground pounding and countless road kilometres at the core of Wheels prestigious Car of the Year award, yet the embers of fiery debate are still aglow. We have a winner: the 2017 Wheels Car of the Year is the Mazda CX-9. This, the eighth win for the...
  8. M

Auto transmission flare changing from 3rd to 4th

2016 CX5 Akera Diesel AWD auto. Location Australia. Car is 6 months old. 6500kms. When the engine is cold, and I first drive off, the gear change from 3rd to 4th flares most times. By flares I mean it's like it partially misses the gear change and revs up anywhere between 500-1000rpm and...
Back