Search results

1. J

Sad day....

Well guys I️ have some bad news. I️ hit a deer with my p5 this morning. Or should I️ say the deer hit me. The thing ran right into my drivers side front quarter. It’s head went through the windshield, and the rest of it’s body swung around and smoked my rear drivers side door. It also took off...
  2. J

Mazdaspeed?

Guys I️ found something. A spicy orange 2003 mazdaspeed protege for 1800$ CAD. It is not registered and basically needs the rear wheel wells redone to be registered due to rust. It’s got 180 000km. Is this a good deal? I️ think I’m going to go look at it to see how bad the rust really is but I️...
  3. J

Hid lights

Looked at your build and those lights look awesome! Is this the kit you bought? did you need any extra shrouds ora foreground limiter? http://www.morimotohid.com/projectors/bi-xenon-mini-d2s-4-0-projectors.html
  4. J

Hid lights

Could you possibly send me a link of what you bought?
  5. J

Hid lights

Thanks!
  6. J

Hid lights

Man youre crazy!! I really want to try this now.
  7. J

Hid lights

Where the hell do you find this stuff ahahaha.
  8. J

Hid lights

That's actually a crazy idea
  9. J

how many P5 do you see around?

There are tons in Saskatchewan Canada. Most of them are reaalllllly rusty. There's about 4 in my high school parking lot alone every day.
  10. J

Hid lights

What about led. Anybody run those? Any good kits out there for led?
  11. J

Who's Got Canadian OEM/ Black-Housed Headlights?

I've got some on my parts car. They're in pretty good condition. I'll send you some pics later.
  12. J

Hid lights

Anyone know a good hid kit for the p5? Thinking of upgrading.
  13. J

Rust work

Awesome thanks for the info. Good to know duplicolor makes our paint.
  14. J

Rust work

So I live up in Canada, and it's winter now. This means salt on the roads. A terrible reality for a protege driver. The guy that I bought my car from did some bodywork on the hatch, in the spots common for rust, as well as on the rear wheel wells. Unfortunately, it has started to rust again in...
  15. J

Airbag light

So in the the past few weeks, my airbag light was flickering on and off. As of today it is on constantly. Any ideas?
  16. J

Broken glove box.

Yeah I'm ready to crowbar that thing open at this point. Frustrating.
  17. J

Just a question

Maybe they started actually putting the lhd mirrors on the cars in 2003 lol.
  18. J

Just a question

Just an update, I took the mirror off my 2003 protege parts car and it works perfectly fine. My advice would be go to a wrecker and sit in the drivers seat of a car and make sure the mirrors line up. If they do line up, might as well get the mirror. They are super easy to switch out. Just 3 nuts...
  19. J

Broken glove box.

So I tried to mess with the lock and nothing happened. Does anybody know if you can stick a pin or something in a certain spot to pop it open?
  20. J

P5 clunk/pop noise from suspension

Mine did that when it had bad strut mounts. The rubber piece between the spring itself and the mount was done and the spring would move when I turned the steering wheel. I would check that.
Back