Search results

1. M

AM/FM poor reception

2013 CX-9 Grand Touring. Certain stations have begun to lose signal strength even in town, doesn't matter AM or FM. Everything worked fine a few weeks ago. Other stations on scan work, GPS is fine, the CD is great. I noticed eBay has the radios for around 50 bucks. If it's the head unit, are...
  2. M

2013 Grand Touring throating sound

Unsure when it started but recently I've noticed the motor giving a throating sound, I remember as a kid flipping a GM air filter cover to get that same sound. No codes and seems to be running OK The sound blends during normal road conditions. Just off the cuff, ideas to look for?
  3. M

Changing Brake Booster insights

I normally work on my own cars, 2 weeks ago due to time restraints I took the CX9 into Mazda to change the transmission fluid. I did one at 55, 85 and now the odometer is at 115,000. surprising it cost $125.00 (I had paid $65 a qt when I did it myself). Today I lost the power brakes and a quick...
  4. M

Key FOB distance failing

Have 2 original key FOBs with new batteries. have always ran my car with keys on the floor. Today while getting gas a Costco, I was unable to turn key..WTH? Moved the keys to the steering wheel and started right up. My wife told me she had the same problem with her FOB. Any Ideas what could be...
  5. M

2013 Grand Touring Headlights LED trouble

The headlights on the 2013 CX9 Grand Touring have what I thought and what the Owners Manual calls, non maintainable internal Running Lights that only a dealer can repair. Looks like a reflective LED strip inside the headlight. The problem is, our passenger side comes on the goes out. I have the...
Back