Search results

1. R

Cracked Windshield on 2016 CX-5

I have had my 2016 Mazda CX-5 for about 4-5 months. Rock hit my windshield on the interstate today. A small peck, but started running right away about 2 inches. Came out of work this afternoon, granted a rainy day with hardly any sunshine, and it is already about a foot long. I have never seen...
  2. R

Window problem

I am going to bring it back to the dealership in the next week or so. I am not going to do anything to it myself. It is their responsibility. I have videos but having problems uploading them. The window itself is real loose. They have pulled it part several times and added some cushion strip...
  3. R

Window problem

(screwy) It is just ridiculous. They have got to figure out how to fix this. I bought a black CX-5 and it gets so hot down here in Louisiana. I have to be able to crack my window. I can even hear it move in the door sometimes when the window is closed. Since the last time it was in the shop...
  4. R

Window problem

Same issue Have any of you had any luck with the window getting fixed? I have a 2016 with 6k miles with the same issue. I have brought it in 4 times. I think they have only listed 2-3 times due to I had brought the car back the very next day. It is doing it still and it is SO frustrating...
Back