Search results

1. S

Beatrush Front Strut Bar +Rear Member Bar + Front Performance Bar Installation

Thanks for this! I'm checking in to the ultra racing gear. I've checked out your builds and read your posts over the last couple years and really appreciate your contributions. ✊
  2. S

Beatrush Front Strut Bar +Rear Member Bar + Front Performance Bar Installation

Did you ever get any info on this? I'm looking for those specs to do the same. Thanks!
  3. S

CX-3 blind spot monitoring vs CX-5

Cross posted to CX 5 forum. Apparently this the difference between the BSM on the 5 and the ABSM on the 3.
  4. S

CX 5 blind spot monitor vs. CX 3

Thanks for info all. Whether one system is better than another, it's a drag to get accustomed to one and then have to get used to another every time I switch cars (I only get my hands on the CX 3 during the weekends -zoom zoom!). First world problems, I'll deal with it.
  5. S

That's what I thought. Makes me think that a sensor is not adjusted or glitchy. Although my wife has accused me of being nuts on more then one occasion, she agrees that the sensors aren't working as well as we're accustomed to having in the 5.
  6. S

So I have both the 2016 CX 5 with tech and CX 3 with the active sense package (friend works for Mazda Motor Sports and set us up with dealer cost). The blind spot monitor on the 5 lights up whenever there is a car or trailer beside and a little behind the car. This happens whenever I'm passing...
  7. S

CX-3 blind spot monitoring vs CX-5

So I have both the 2016 CX 5 with tech and CX 3 with the active sense package (friend works for Mazda Motor Sports and set us up with dealer cost). The blind spot monitor on the 5 lights up whenever there is a car or trailer beside and a little behind the car. This happens whenever I'm passing...
Back