Search results

1. D

Mazda 2/Demio Fuel Economy Thread

Hi all I am opening a new thread in which we can discuss fuel economy of the Mazda 2 and what did you do to increase fuel economy. Please post you car's information in this order :). Type: Mazda 2 (US or EU) or Demio (Japan) Year: when it was manufacured or registered Engine: 1.3 or 1.5...
  2. D

Mazda 2 or Vitz (Japan Import)

Thanks dmoed for your input. I am just worried about the fuel efficiency of the Mazda Demio. Most of the imported cars from Japan come with the CVT auto box. most efficient cars are the Vitz and the Fit. I really don't like the shape of the new 3rd gen vitz. The facelft honda fit also looks...
  3. D

Thanks Tim. The 3rd generation Mazda 2 has not arrived as a 2nd hand from Japan yet. It may be another four years till they come. I drove my gf's 1.0 vitz. Damn slow to accelerate but great drive. The Mazda has a better drive. I also looked at the Honda Fit 1.3 auto. That one is very spacious.
  4. D

Thanks :). Hope to see more comments and suggestions :). How do you find the Mazda 2?
  5. D

Hello everyone hope everyone is fine :). I am new here on this site. I need a little help here since I am looking for a new car. I am looking to buy another car and got interested in imported second hand Japanese cars. We get the Fit, Swift, Demio and Vitz. MY favorites are the Demio (2nd...
Back