Search results

1. T

2018 Mazda 6 GTR Wheels & Tires (225/45R19)

Updated price * $1,250.00
  2. T

2018 Mazda 6 GTR Wheels & Tires (225/45R19)

Selling my stock M6 GTR 19" wheels/tires and am willing to negotiate on price. Would like to keep it somewhat local, if possible. Stock 2018 Mazda 6 GTR wheels and tires in Like New condition. Only 75 MILES were driven on this set before I took them off and installed my summer set. WHEELS: *...
  3. T

What trim do you have?

2016 GT w/ Tech AWD
  4. T

2016 Mazda CX-5 GT Wheels & Tires (225 55R19)

I edited the OP. Now it's $1500 OBO, shipped.
  5. T

davesxx01 build thread

Agreed, that would've been cool to have you two compare the cars together. Oh well. Hey, if you can feel the difference that's something. And as long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters. Thanks for the info and updates. Cool, I'll be waiting to hear the results!
  6. T

davesxx01 build thread

Cool, good to know. Thanks for your reply. I read your post yesterday that Dave's CX-5 felt about the same as yours off the line, so at least it's not losing power...but with the tune, I was hoping it would be quicker off the line. I've heard the SRI can lose low end with the warm engine air...
  7. T

Sport gear mode on 2016 Cx5

Sport mode + "manual" is the best, and is what I mainly use when driving aggressively. I love flipping it on when I have the opportunity. Sport in regular Auto D is not so good for cruising, as stated before. Gotta be a little hard on the pedal for it to keep shifting.
  8. T

So Very Happy with My CX5

Agree with Buzzer. Can have a lot of complaints on forums, it's good to hear some praise. This thing is a blast to drive!
  9. T

davesxx01 build thread

Yes, the SRI needs a heat shield for summer,,,, Modifying my K&N shield from my Mazda6 to fit the CX-5 to help until something better comes out. Mat from OV has a tune specifically for the JBR intake. Thanks for the feedback. I've thought of the same thing, if I ever go that route.
  10. T

davesxx01 build thread

Cool. Looking forward to some pics. I've looked at the SRI, but am a little leery because I've heard of some loss off the line since it's pulling warmer air from the engine. So I just threw in an AEM filter for now. Have you experienced this? I am interested in the OVT Tune though, but can't...
  11. T

CX-5 approach angles

Thanks for the info on the water & approach angles. Sorry to hear about your rear diff. The high majority of my driving is on pavement, but I do go backpacking in PA & WV about 1-3 times per year. I will take the back roads cautiously my first trip. Wonder if Everyman Driver gave the 2015...
  12. T

What car did you trade in for your CX-5?

Love the Toyotas too, especially Tacoma's. They take a serious beating and never quit. I traded in a pickup for my CX-5, but it was a 2007 GMC Canyon Z71 4x4 Crew Cab w/ 3.7L 5-cyl. A good truck that was always solid for me. Great vehicle for backpacking in PA & WV. This new CX-5 should get me...
  13. T

Show me your CX-5 wheels

Lookin good X5actor! I really like the color of those wheels.
  14. T

Poll My CX-5 transmission failed and was replaced

Just under 3K miles, but so far so good!
  15. T

That makes sense. I'll upload new pics as soon as I can.
  16. T

Removing SkyActive Badge

I took mine off right away using the wife's hair dryer, dental floss and Goo Gone.
  17. T

Will do Antoine. I'll take this down for now and will post again when I have updated pics. Can it be digitally inserted? Can I Photoshop a piece of paper with “Mazdas247”, plus my USERNAME and DATE into each pic? Thanks.
  18. T

Show me your CX-5 wheels

You got a cool ride there Chris. Been checking out your turbo build it and looks pretty cool!
Back