Search results

1. S

High Mileage CX-5s - report in

The belt was replaced around 170k. Not sure about the tensioner. I will try to find the servicing paperwork to know for sure.
  2. S

Update: 183k
  3. S

Where did everybody go?

I wish it was available on Tapatalk until the final move. A bug still allows me to add it to tapatalk temporarily though as you can see sent from ... using Tapatalk. Plz dont fix this bug at least if its in your control. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

How long does the 2017 original equipment battery remain trouble free?

2013 model bought in June 12. Changed the battery last year after 6years at 140k.
  5. S

165,000 miles. 2013 CX-5. Maintenance: brake pad/rotor, brake fluid, tire, battery, spark plugs, 1 ignition coil, coolant at 125k and regular oil and filter. Never had ATF changed.
  6. S

Cooling fan (?) running after engine shut off

Got it changed at the dealer. I donot know which one they put in. I will take it again to the dealer next week.
  7. S

Coolant was flushed around 120k. May be i noticed it only after that. I will check it out. Thanks!
  8. S

Thanks everyone! It was bothering me for some time now. Glad to know I have nothing to worry about.
  9. S

I have been noticing cooling fan or something running after engine is turned off. It happens occasionally but on average lasts for 4-5 minutes whenever it happens. Not sure if its related but couple of thousand miles later after noticing it the first time, first, ignition coil went bad and then...
  10. S

2013 CX5 Sports AWD Battery failed inspection at 140k

Only once, after I bought it in June 2012, I left the light on about a couple of years ago and had to get roadside assistance to get it jump started. No issues before or after.
  11. S

Oh, I had absolutely no idea about the life of battery. Everytime at dealership during oil change they did check the battery status and checked the green box next to battery status. I hope they actually did do the testing earlier. I have been to many places in these 6 years...Atlanta, Albany...
  12. S

Its available in Costco for $75 as opposed to $140 that the dealer was charging. I saw some videos and believe that I should be able to do it. Thank you very much for all your help. This one...
  13. S

The original one. 6years.
  14. S

At the Mazda dealership getting oil and filter changed at 140k, and battery inspection failed (233 vs full power 550 I guess). Is it common at this mileage? What is the recommendation for replacement battery? Can it be done DIY? Thanks!
  15. S

2016 CX-5 AWD Sport (17") - Michelin LTX M/S to replace OEM Geolander?

2016 CX-5 AWD Sport (17") - Michelin LTX M/S to replace OEM Geolander? I replaced Geolanders with Michelin defender Ltx m/s on my 2013 cx5 at around 53k. 85k miles later (odometer 138k) it still had 7/32 thread left when a nail punctured the sidewall. Replaced all 4 with the same tires again.
  16. S

Ignition coil #3 misfire- 2013 sports awd 130k

I am not exactly sure how they pinned it down to ignition coil but they were very sure about it. The spark plug i bought was NGK 94124 ILKAR7L11 Laser Iridium Spark Plug from Amazon as suggested by many here that its the same as the one Mazda uses...
  17. S

I would get that checked for resistance. Thanks!
  18. S

Update: got it changed at auto zone and now its working perfectly fine. Check engine light, tpms and TCS are all off now. About a week before ignition coil failed,i did notice that every time I turned off the engine I kept hearing fan sound from the engine for about 10 minutes after turning...
  19. S

I changed the spark plugs at around 80k. Auto zone ran the code through their system and it said ignition coil #3. Since the nearest Mazda dealer is 50-60 miles away, my cheapest option seems ti be get it drivable (by getting after market) so that i can at least reach the dealer and get the...
  20. S

So I went to grocery shopping yesterday and while coming back, it started vibrating and lost power. Check Engine light, TCS, and TPMS lights came on. Nearest mazda dealer is 50 miles away, so went to autozone and got the codes checked and they said, ignition coil #3 is misfiring and need a...
Back