Search results

1. 75aces

AP datalog

I'm a first time owner/driver of a gen2 speed3. Please bear with me as I navigate the murky waters. The car has the following mods, and I will be posting/attaching my datalog in order to understand my AF ratios. Mods CS CAI Turbo smart 50/50 bov (set to recirc) Exhaust with muffler and...
  2. 75aces

WTB Gen2 Mazdaspeed3 sun visor

I am looking to purchase a driver's side sunvisor for my gen2 speed3. Looked up online and Mazda has 2 styles. Mine has turn signal indicator mirror with sunroof. My visor has light for the vanity mirror. Thanks
  3. 75aces

2012 speed3

I have just acquired a Gen 2 ms3. It has 83xxx miles. Been on this forum a while, but haven't posted. Here it is.
  4. 75aces

Intermittent no start

Has anyone noticed their M5 for a no start or under power start? Not talking about just cold start. It happens randomly for me.
  5. 75aces

2010 M6 GT radio issue

I have a Bose HU with no power and randomly works while driving. Need a solution or direction to solve.
  6. 75aces

Grand touring rear view mirror

I am wanting to upgrade my rearview mirror in my 2012 M5 touring to a dimming mirror with compass. I have a sunroof. Does anyone know if it's plug and play or is there a wiring kit available.
  7. 75aces

Rear brakes and rotor @ 60k

Has anyone experienced early wear on their m5? Just changed oil a month ago cuz local dealer had $59.99 special. Notes that rear brakes need to be changed and rotors turned. This is my first experience on any Japanese import that had rear brake wear out before the fronts. Is this accurate...
Back