Search results

1. O

Pope Engineering MSP Manifolds on sale this month!

Is this going to be limited time or something, or are they producing them now?
  2. O

Safe amount of boost?

I was also going to ask this, I have a split second piggy back and was wondering how far you could push it until it's time for 440cc injectors.
  3. O

Safe amount of boost?

I also have a piggyback, it's the split second, I have a freshly rebuilt t25 so do you think a nice 15 pound tune would be safe or is that putting strain on the valves or transmission to an unsafe amount?
  4. O

Safe amount of boost?

My protege is headed to the shop to get some forging done, entirely new prebuilt motor head, k1 rods and to be decided on Pistons. My question is what is a reliable boost range since I know the rods are the first to go on the stock engine.
  5. O

p0140 Need help desperately

yes I stacked both of them, but the code still remained even after I replaced it and tried without the non foulers at first. I guess I'll take a multimeter to the socket to see if it's even getting power or anything, any other ideas?
  6. O

p0140 Need help desperately

So when I bought the car about a two months ago the cel was on and came up with p0140 which is the o2 sensor and po660. The VICS one I can deal with later but my tags have expired and I live in a county that requires emissions. I replaced the the downstream o2 sensor and cleared the cel, but it...
Back