Search results

1. B

Amplifier install on 2016 CX-5 Bose with PAC AOEM-MAZ2 adapter

Mine is the same as shown in the photos. And the WR1-4 can be turned to adjust. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  2. B

2016 BOSE Speaker Harnesses???

Where can I find the harness with OEM plug to the Bose amp under passenger seat? I want to by-pass the Bose amp. Thanks
  3. B

Amplifier install on 2016 CX-5 Bose with PAC AOEM-MAZ2 adapter

Any remedy for the delayed shutdown after installing the Pac aoem-maz2? I am considering Pac aoem-maz2 since I am not happy with the input signal for may sub getting from the front Bose speakers.
  4. B

Is 3.5" the biggest size that will fit in the CX5 dash ?

I have exactly the same question. The below Focal is what I want to install. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001P8092A/?tag=m20b7-20
  5. B

Subwoofer placement idea

I do not want to raise the trunk floor, therefore, I have to put the speaker inside of the wheel. I did check the remaining volume, it is still bigger than the minimum requirement of the sub. Hopefully, it will be ok. :)
  6. B

Subwoofer placement idea

My revised design for 10TW3 :)
  7. B

Subwoofer placement idea

I have just ordered the JL from Amazon for $264 :( I should have read your post earlier :)
  8. B

Subwoofer placement idea

I am wondering whether the sound quality between my current Pioneer TS-SW2502S4 and JL 10TW3 is different as night and day or not? The JL is 4 times more expensive than the Pioneer. So I feel a little bit difficult to decide :).
  9. B

Subwoofer placement idea

I came up with another simpler idea which uses 3 pieces of HDF as shown in the pics below. Basically, it is the same as my previous one, but the steel frame is replaced by a round HDF. According to my "study", this setup is ok for Pioneer TS-SW2502S4 and JL 10TW3. The total volume of the...
  10. B

Subwoofer placement idea

Thanks for sharing the information.
  11. B

Subwoofer placement idea

I did actually remove the plastic nut for more clearance behind the subwoofer. The steel frame is fixed to the car chassis using the original bold of the spare tire. Then the top cover is pressed to the steel wheel by 4 bolts connecting the steel frame below. There are rubber foam sheets in...
  12. B

Subwoofer placement idea

Inspired by tibimakai :). Using the spare tyre as a sealed enclosure. I am wondering whether some holes on the plastic trunk deck which is about 2cm from the subwoofer paper cone are required for the bass to come out or not?
  13. B

Amp install on 2016 GT with Bose.

I am planning to install a 10" Pioneer shallow subwoofer + Class-D amp GM-D 8601. In the amp's specifications, the amp accepts "Speaker Level Input" maximum of 16v/12 kOhm. Can I tap the front speaker outputs directly to the amp without using LC2i?
Back