Search results

1. D

P0139 Car Suddenly Dies

Hey Guys, Back at it again with my M5. 150K mileage. Wife has been driving and all of sudden the car dies. CEL P0139. I'm assuming its probably not the 02 sensor in this case. What should I do here? I'm fairly savvy. Can someone walk me through how to diagnose this? I am about ready to replace...
  2. D

Koni Front Struts and ABS Light On Help!

Hey everyone, Just put on Koni Yellows on my 10 Mazda 5. Abs light turned on when I went to go start up the car. I checked and the sensors are connected and tight. Any thoughts?
  3. D

Resident Physician Help ME! My Mazda5 keeps dying.

Hey Mazda Experts, I have been occasionally browsing this forum for close to 8 years now, thanks for all the awesome tips and tricks. I'm a busy resident physician studying to become an eye surgeon. I have a wife and four kids. We own ONE car. That's right, ONE. and its a Mazda 5 2010 Grand...
  4. D

Help a Med Student Dad of 3

Hey Mazda 5ers, I am a fourth year medical student about to start ophthalmic surgical training residency for four years. My wife and I have three kids under 4 years old and we have owned our 2010 Mazda 5 Touring for about 2 years now. We are a one car family, and I mostly commute on a bicycle...
Back