Search results

1. D

P0139 Car Suddenly Dies

Thank you for the link! It seems like a fuel injector problem then. I’ll start there. Rock auto has some Bosch injectors. Any problem going with those?
  2. D

P0139 Car Suddenly Dies

Hey Guys, Back at it again with my M5. 150K mileage. Wife has been driving and all of sudden the car dies. CEL P0139. I'm assuming its probably not the 02 sensor in this case. What should I do here? I'm fairly savvy. Can someone walk me through how to diagnose this? I am about ready to replace...
  3. D

Koni Front Struts and ABS Light On Help!

Hey everyone, Just put on Koni Yellows on my 10 Mazda 5. Abs light turned on when I went to go start up the car. I checked and the sensors are connected and tight. Any thoughts?
  4. D

Resident Physician Help ME! My Mazda5 keeps dying.

Hey Mazda Experts, I have been occasionally browsing this forum for close to 8 years now, thanks for all the awesome tips and tricks. I'm a busy resident physician studying to become an eye surgeon. I have a wife and four kids. We own ONE car. That's right, ONE. and its a Mazda 5 2010 Grand...
  5. D

Help a Med Student Dad of 3

Update: Hey everyone I just wanted to keep you posted that I swapped out all three engine mounts, tightened up the skid plate, replaced spark plugs, rear sway bar bushings, and rear pads/rotors. Did a tranny flush, oil change, and tire rotation. I'm fairly happy with how things turned out except...
  6. D

Passenger (#3)/Rear (#1)/Transmission (#4) Motor Mount Experience/Recommendations

Are you supporting the engine from underneath while you change the mount? Mine went in no problem and looks nice and straight. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. D

Passenger (#3)/Rear (#1)/Transmission (#4) Motor Mount Experience/Recommendations

If that is the PMM then it should fit. Try it, it's an easy swap. Most likely you will still have some clearance for the coolant reservoir. Just did all my MZ5 motor mounts using the second gen parts except for the TMM. Everything worked like a charm. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. D

2012 Mazda5 brake pad and brake rotor replacement

After much thought I realized I installed the caliper retaining clips on incorrectly, no tension was applied to them. I took the wheels off again, put them on correctly and went for a test drive. Pads then contacted the rotor completely. On a side note, when the shop replaced my front pads and...
  9. D

2012 Mazda5 brake pad and brake rotor replacement

Just followed all the steps on this forum and completed my first brake job on my m5. Thank you guys. However, now my parking brake is not engaging? Instead of feeling it engage around 2/3 of a pull, I pull it all the way up and nothing happens? Any advice? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. D

Alright, now that things have finally settled down for me around here, I am planning to get to the motor mounts most likely next weekend. I have a '10 MZ5. Its confirmed that the newer PMM will work on a '10, but what about the RMM and the TMM? Can I just order up all three 2nd gen parts and...
  11. D

Okay you guys have been super helpful and I really appreciate all of your input and advice. I went through all of my service invoices today and here is what I found out about my motor mounts: At 34588 Miles: bcm439060d At 57850 Miles Bp4s39040B Bcm439060d Bp4n39010d Cc2939070 Now at 76000...
  12. D

Thanks guys you have been so helpful. Can anyone provide part numbers for the newer model? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. D

Everyone please chime in, which mount is recommended? I plan to replace all three at the same time. I have an auto transmission. I need something to withstand a lot of stress on the engine as I put a lot of load on my 5. Sounds like most people are going with the eFocus? Sent from my iPhone...
  14. D

Can anyone recommend an excellent pad/rotor brand? What about mounts? Should I go with eForce? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. D

Hey Mazda 5ers, I am a fourth year medical student about to start ophthalmic surgical training residency for four years. My wife and I have three kids under 4 years old and we have owned our 2010 Mazda 5 Touring for about 2 years now. We are a one car family, and I mostly commute on a bicycle...
  16. IMG_1270.JPG

IMG_1270.JPG

Back