Search results

1. M

2016 NAV Question

I use my GPS a couple of times per day for work reasons in my area so I'm very familiar with entering addresses. A couple of weeks ago, we were going to a wedding in Walla Walla, Washington, driving from Pendleton Oregon. This is only about 40 miles. The nav system wouldn't allow me to enter an...
  2. M

Tire Review: Continental True Contact

I've had the Continental True Contact tires on the CX-5 for a couple of months now. I've driven on dry roads, heavy rain, black ice (for more than 100 miles) and 6-8 inches of snow. They were instantly quieter than the original Toyos (although old tires get louder as they wear) and handle as...
  3. M

Are dealers "dealing" on 17's?

My niece got rear-ended in her 2015 Mazda 3 and the car was totaled. She compared the RAV 4, CR-V and CX-5 and decided on the Mazda. My brother and I both drive 2016 CX-5's and all three of these vehicles were purchased at the same dealer and the same salesperson. My niece and brother went to...
  4. M

2016 vs. 2015 CX-5 exterior differences?

Due to a road hazard incident, I need to have the front bumper cover replaced on my 2016 CX-5 as well as the right rear wheel well trim ring. The body shop couldn't get a 2016 parts catalog to come up for the VIN # of my car so they used 2015 for their estimate. Does anyone know if there are...
  5. M

Fog Light Dash Indicator?

2016 CX-5 GT, Tech Pkg. It seems there isn't a fog light on indicator on the dash. I haven't found anything in the owner's manual. Am I missing something?
Back