Search results

1. S

Movie Sighting of a CX-3

There's CX-3 in the Will Farrell film Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga. One of the supporting characters drives one, and gets a parking ticket from Will Farrell's character. It's a silly film (Will Farrell and all) but also charming and entertaining with some good music. Rachel...
  2. S

Clouds/haze on navigation maps?

Do you see any pattern in the display background when you are not in navigation? There's a wispy cloud pattern in the background of mine much of the time, or at least on the home screen. I just figured it was just some kind of wallpaper to add visual interest to the display. I'll check next...
  3. S

Small dents on car's bonnet

I'll offer another word: Appreciation. It's a beautiful thing to see a car that shiny :)
  4. S

Small dents on car's bonnet

Pretty pictures of the sky...that's one shiny car! I can't really make out the dents / dimples. No idea of the cause of the dents on yours, but one thing I've noticed since I've got my Mazda: some of the neighborhood cats like to go up onto the top of it and then jump down onto the hood or...
  5. S

Compare CX3 with CX5

I've tried out the seat heaters in my CX-3 a few times, and they have been quite warm, definitely worth having. I haven't tried the CX-5 heated sets myself, but there have been some comments on a thread here that the CX-5 seat heaters seem really weak, so that's another difference.
  6. S

Question about Fuel Economy Monitor

Glad it is working for you. Mine is still glitchy - deleting everything in #3, 4, 5 when I shut the car off. I did get it to retain the data in column #3 one time after turning the car off, when I turned off the car momentarily and then turned it right back on. But the next time I turned the...
  7. S

Drove the cx-3. We are buying one

I've found my CX-3 to be much quieter than the RAV 4 I used to have. Road noise has not been a problem so far. It's really quiet around town, and not bad on the highway at all. I test drove both the Touring and GT, and my impression was that the Touring was actually a bit quieter, maybe due...
  8. S

Cheers All, New CX-3 Owner Here

TBH, I don't think the CX-3 would have been my pick if I were driving with a lab sized dog around. But it would probably depend on the dog. If it's one that doesn't mind the feeling of a closed space or that likes to just chill in the car as you go from point to point, it might work...the dog...
  9. S

Question about Fuel Economy Monitor

Ive had my new CX-3 for several weeks now, and Ive been trying to use the Fuel Economy monitor to track mileage for each fuel up. But for some reason, its not storing the Fuel Economy History the way I would expect. No matter how many resets Ive done, it only shows data for the current period...
  10. S

CX-3 | Work Emotion CR Ultimate

Looks great! Thanks for posting the pics!
  11. S

A quick update - the day after I made that post, suddenly the Live Traffic started working, and the USB music source started behaving itself. It now starts from the same place it left off at when I shut off the car. Bluetooth is behaving the same way. If I was listening to a track/playlist...
  12. S

Another new CX-3 owner here. I’ve had it for a few weeks (~500 miles) and I’m loving it! I’d been watching for the CX-3 for months, just waiting for it to be released in the US so I could test drive one. Nothing else had really appealed to me: the former mini-UTEs have all gotten way too...
Back