Search results

1. C

Where can I find a new CMU for 2016 infotainment center? Google is failing me.

As others have experienced, my system is in a constant state of rebooting. Dealer wants over $1300 to replace CMU, which is cute. I figured I'd replace myself. Many videos show how easy it is. However, I can't find a CMU anywhere for sale. Does somebody have a good link?
  2. C

How to connect LED DRL to headlights so they dim? Where to find that wire?

Accidentally put this in the lounge. So this is x-post. I added LED DRL to my fog lights. You can see the ones I installed in 2015 here: https://imgur.com/kTQ7Kka Those died last month. Bought new ones that come with the option to dim when headlights are on. Instructions say to attach to...
  3. C

How to connect LED DRL to headlights so they dim? Where to find that wire?

I added LED DRL to my fog lights. You can see the ones I installed in 2015 here: https://imgur.com/kTQ7Kka Those died last month. Bought new ones that come with the option to dim when headlights are on. Instructions say to attach to headlight or fog light. Where do I find those wire? Do...
  4. C

Buy Navigation card or Garmin (other brand) dash navigation?

Searched but everything seemed dated. I have 2016 Touring. I want navigation. I was thinking of just doing a Garmin but the closet power source is in glove box (unless I'm missing one). That's a long way to string a cord. I know OEM navigation systems can be weak, but is the SD card (on...
  5. C

Tried Everything To Get Iphone/Info Center to Show Text Messages. Still Not Working

Info center with bose no navi. Here's what I've done, what am I missing: 1. Went into phone settings, under BT and enabled settings. 2. Enabled text messages/notifications on info center. 3. Disabled passcode on inphone. 4. Unpaired and repaired iphone. 5. Removed jailbreak from iphone...
  6. C

New CX-5 Touring Owner, Question on Mods I'm Doing

New CX owner here. Previous owner of Subaru Outback but the low supply of Subie Outbacks drove the price through the roof (here in Michigan). A subie with 11,000 miles cost more than a brand new CX-5 Touring. Simple things thus far before I get to my questions: I added a trailer hitch...
Back