Search results

1. B

2018 Hyundai Elantra has a better radio display than Mazda3

Who cares about proprietary software? Google play/Apple CarPlay is the great equalizer.
  2. B

CX-5 Refresh

My sales associate also wasnt optimistic about the new 3s infotainment system making it to the current CX-5.
  3. B

16-17 owners ... what warranty work have you needed?

120 mph on the autobahn (see my avatar) and I never noticed this vibration. I guess I should consider myself lucky.
  4. B

16-17 owners ... what warranty work have you needed?

2017 GT/premium. Nothing so far.
  5. B

How many of you...

Spoke with my sales rep and hes not optimistic about the projected arrival date.
  6. B

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Ordered the fitted OEM sun shade. Oh and this while I was there.
  7. B

CX-5 Refresh

Im back in the US.
  8. B

CX-5 Refresh

Ive already purchased 3 new CX-5s. I cant wait to see the CX-30 in person and test out all of the new tech.
  9. B

Is Mazda's upcoming CX-30 on your shopping list?

Ive bought 3 CX-5s already and would guess that the CX-30 will get some options and new tech that the CX-5 wont get till the next update. Definitely considering it.
  10. B

How many of you...

....are waiting for the CX-30? Im an empty nester so Im ok with the loss of cubic footage. Is the consensus here that its pretty much Mazdas version of the BMW X4/6?
  11. B

Im rinsing it off today and will let you know.
  12. B

Yes, its the fortify quick coat. Ill never do the advertised waterless car wash.
  13. B

Fine...a week later (daily driver) #nofilter
  14. B

Ive always been skeptical of online/social media ads. Shine armor is the easiest product Ive ever used. Comparison: I tried the new Meguiars ceramic wax in the blue bottle on my sons 17 Mazda3....wayy too much effort and it didnt come out as slippery or shiny.
  15. B

How many miles before you replaced your original tires?

18000 and still have 50% remaining
  16. B

GT-R vs. BMW x3 comparison

Torque vectoring? Lol! I dont know. It drives well and is adequately quick when I want it to.
  17. B

I thought I addressed that. I have the low end X3. Its punchier than the CX-5 turbo. As I state led before the differences in perspective are subjective. Im a bmw guy, so Ill probably always have one...unless they continue to serve up hideous EVs.
  18. B

What did you pay for your CX-5?

Does the Sig come with cargo cover or is that still extra?
  19. B

What did you pay for your CX-5?

Its funny when you ask for a price and they send this new chart with deposit/monthly payment Ive specifically stated a FULLY Loaded signature (which is top of the line right?) and they keep sending quotes for a reserve.
  20. B

Technically the low end model is the sDrive model
Back