Search results

1. J

2017~2024 Dashboard rattle noise

i was hearing a rattle inside mine as well i looked everywhere for like 10 mins and came to find out it was the seatbelt buckle. if its standing up (not in use) when the car moves for some reason it makes a rattle noise, all i did was push it down where its nicely tight between center console...
  2. J

2019 cx-5, shifting from D to R creates Clicking noise when applying brakes

I had the same issue with my 19' reserve, took it to the dealer. they lube the brakes and have not heard the noise since.
  3. J

19' CX5 shutting off while driving...

Sorry for the poor wording. As Im driving (car moving ) everything turns off (restarts. electrically ) engine still running. The dash + screen restarts as if the car has just been turned on (engine still going though) . This happens for 3-4 seconds and everything comes back on again...
  4. J

Will give this a try when I get home. Thanks !
  5. J

no power no nothing. turns off, 2 seconds later is back on again on its own.
  6. J

has this happened to any of you? it has happened twice in the last 2 weeks. car shuts off for a second while driving (moving) and turns back on. I've already scheduled an apt with my dealer, just wanted to see if any of you had experienced this.
  7. J

Bored with stock Wheels. Turn it to this?

that would make the pizza wheels look more.....like pizza wheels with too much sauce. thats a no from me. but hey at the end of the day its whatever makes you happy.
  8. J

Got an email: Announcing Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Integration for your Mazda

$350 sounds like a reasonable price. but try $550 I almost pulled the trigger on the upgrade on my 17', but after driving my wife's car around a couple of times and trying to use apple play I don't think its worth it. atleast not $550. I think apple/adroid car play in general needs to be...
  9. J

2019 paint

you're going to get the normal wear and tear chips along the way regardless of what car you drive. if you're too concerned about it you can always apply a film of protection. also, don't tail gate and you should be fine. both my cx5's (soul red 17' and Sonic Silver Metallic 19') are chip free...
  10. J

Smooth Ride

how do these premiere LTX compare to continental's True contact? https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Continental&tireModel=TrueContact+Tour&partnum=255HR9TCT&autoMake=Mazda&autoYear=2017&autoModel=CX-5+AWD&autoModClar=Grand+Touring i might need to replace tires soon, i've had...
  11. J

Wife got T-Boned - Wrote off CX-5

Sorry to hear, hope your wife is OK!
  12. J

AC works good

I got 20% tints all around, AC cools inside like an igloo in little time even in 85+ degrees.
  13. J

2017 - 2019 wheels

mine's were done for free. but i assume its somewhere from $380 - $500 depending on size and design of the wheel.
  14. J

Anyone have trouble deciding between the CX-5 and CX-9?

You're bruce wayne. buy both and call it a day. :)
  15. J

2019 Soul Red CX5

im sure at the tint place they said it was 20%. i could be wrong but they look pretty dark and is not really legal, you can get away with it though. as long as your windshield is not tinted i think its okay. a friend of mine has her car 20% all around, gets stops frequently, surprisingly she has...
  16. J

2019 Soul Red CX5

my inspection was due last month and also needed oil change. took it to dealer and I completely forgot about the tints law they asked if they can do my inspection (complementary) I said ok. I get a called an hour later car is ready but they couldn't do my inspection because of tints. i took it...
  17. J

2019 Soul Red CX5

tints or no tints if its your day to get run over by a car then its your day, with that being said mines are at 20% on the front to match the back. no problem with law enforcements and no problem seeing at night or pedestrians walking. im from new York where you get stopped for any little thing...
  18. J

2017 - 2019 wheels

2017 2019
  19. J

2017 - 2019 wheels

I have both 17' pizza wheels and 19' GT-reserve wheels. I got them both powder coated in gloss black. I have to give it to the 19' version, they look a lot better. they look much bigger than the 17' wheels for some odd reason.
  20. J

CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

wonder why their "midnight edition" doesn't have the front grille chrome trim blacked out as well or the chrome window trims. looks much better with everything blacked out. I hope they didn't charge you an arm and leg for just the rims and back emblems to be blacked out. nonetheless, your car...
Back