Search results

1. J

Where & how did you place your CROSSOVER for front component door speakers?

Never installed components before....but am about to try tonight. Just curious as to where u guys placed the crossover & how it's workin out. Double-sided tape? Velcro? Inside of door panel? Kick panel? Door pocket? THX!
  2. J

Favorite components with tweeters that fit the 2003 door sail mount?

Looking at components that not only fit the door mount, but have tweeters that will fit the pillar/door sail mount of the 2003. Hope Im being clear....thx! Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
  3. J

Are 2003 P5 pillar tweeters already attenuated to block bass?

Sorry if this has been asked before. I did a quick search but about 1,000 posts came up containing bass + tweeters (boom05) I bought the OEM 2003 P5 pillar tweeters to put in my 2002. Just wondering if I need to set a hi-pass in my deck or put in bass blockers, etc. TKX!!! J
  4. J

Anyone install a microphone by the visor for voice/bluetooth calls?

Easy install? Go behind the dash and up the left pillar yeah? Just wondering if I should have a new HU with hands free pro installed or DIY. Thanks!! Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
  5. J

Double Din Suggestions for $300-500?

My first DD purchase ever lol...time to retire the Alpine single-din. I kinda wanna lot of bells/whistles. Touchscreen HD radio BT 3-way active Timing align Voice command CD Rear camera option Navigation options Aux in (rear preferred) Android USB (rear preferred) .... Any favorites here...or...
  6. J

Eibach drop springs SOFTER ride then stock?

Eibach drop springs BETTER ride then stock? I cant find the post/blog/article anymore, but I swore I read that Eibach's 1.5" lowering springs for P5 actually improve the comfort over the stock springs. Is that just wishful thinking? Right now my ride is ROUGH--I bought my P5 used & the...
  7. J

Would these Miata 5x114 wheels fit a P5?

The owner says yes, but won't look up the offset/width/bore info. I didn't really wanna chance it & drive all the way out without a little more knowledge. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/wto/5500889140.html Thanks!
  8. J

2003 A-Pillar Door TWEETERS

Looking for the triangular a-pillar door mount & tweeters from the 2003. Thanks! J
  9. J

WTB: Eibach Springs

Post or PM...thanks!
  10. J

98 B3000 p'up wheels will NOT fit 2002 P5 correct?

Sorry I should rephrase that. Looking at some used aftermarket wheels that DID fit on a 98 B3000. The seller seems unable to offer ANY other specs & lives pretty far from me. If it fit on a B3000, the offset must be too low yeah? I see 15-25mm offset online...
  11. J

OEM Shift Knob for 5-spd P5

Anyone have this for sale? Thanks! Jason
  12. J

Installing tweeters in a 2002 P5?

Sorry if this has been posted multiple times. I've searched and come across threads that mention this upgrade, but nothing completely. I grabbed an early 2002 P5 (without door tweeters) and am thinking of popping some in, either the door sail ones from the 2003 or just mount some on the...
  13. J

Sent private messages don't appear in "Sent Messages"

Just checked my "Sent Messages" folder...but it's EMPTY! Tried to send 3 messages already... Is it cuz I'm new to the forums? Need a minimum post count or something? THANKS!!
  14. J

Protege5 cupholder shifter center bezel

Protege5 cupholder shifter center bezel and ashtray Post em if u got em...prefer black THANKS!!
Back