Search results

1. S

Post Pics of your Aftermarket Mazda5 Stereo Setups

Yes steering wheel controls work like normal.
  2. S

What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

I ended up removing the LED bulbs and I will now be reinstalling my halogens. Those led's do indeed suck. I was tempted to go with some hid's but I chose the low maintenance route and ordered some of these. The rating were good so I'm going to give them a shot...
  3. S

The van is lowered so I should be ok to bring them up a tad.
  4. S

Thats a good review sac02. I'm experiencing that same thing. I'm going to aim headlights higher to see if I can see further down the road. This may be futile but I'm going to see.
  5. S

Installed some LED headlight bulbs in my Mazda5 today. The install was easy. My previous bulbs were some sylvania silverstars which performed well. The LED bulbs provide a whiter light On these pictures the led bulbs are on the drivers side and the halogen bulb is on the passenger.
  6. S

http://www.ebay.com/itm/06-07-MAZDA-5-PREMACY-POLY-URETHANE-FRONT-BUMPER-LIP-SPOILER-BODYKIT-BLK-/360491442310?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item53eef6e086&vxp=mtr
  7. S

Looks nice and factory!!!
  8. S

Its under the seat. I had to massage the seat cushion springs and a bracket to make the box fit. The only down fall is I can't lay that seat down flat but its a small price to pay for the sound I get. As for the freq's I have to pull the amp cover off to be precise on the settings. I will...
  9. S

I added a JL Audio 6.5 inch micro sub under my third row seat. I also installed some JL audio 6x8's in the doors/rear and a JL audio 5 channel amp to power it all. It sounds great and the micro sub hits hard for it size. I'm pleased with how it all turned out plus I enjoy glancing over at my...
  10. S

Removed the old splitter I had and installed a smaller gentler one.I'm still on the fence about painting this one but I will see how it grows on me.
  11. S

H&R springs..
  12. S

Finally got my front splitter painted and installed.
  13. S

How to convert from cartridge to canister filter Mazda5

I got my conversion kit and I installed it today. It went smooth and I'm definitely happy to get rid of that cartridge filter. Goodbye and good riddens
  14. S

I ordered the conversion kit. I hate the cartridge filter setup. Thanks to the silentnoise for the very informative thread.
  15. S

Yeah we do live a good ways apart lol. Here is the ebay link to the splitter: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=370457387831&globalID=EBAY-US
  16. S

I have a 2006 Mazda5, I'm unsure if I have a oil cooler or not?
  17. S

I just replaced my cabin filters. Im breathing nice clean air.
  18. S

Wow, those rotors look like they came off a 68 chevelle
  19. S

Yeah, I took it off and drop it off at the body shop to get it painted to match the car.
  20. S

I added a front splitter today. I'm still on the fence about it..
Back