Search results

1. C

Can I program a Smart Key myself?

It started working again, buuut the case got cracked in the process of getting it functional. My mechanic ordered me a new one from the dealer since it actually stopped working while the vehicle was in for repairs, and then he was the one who cracked it. The new one came in, but I didn't have...
  2. C

Ah. So it does. Any tips on where to start?
  3. C

I have a 2007 CX-9 with the card style advanced keys. One of my keys stopped working last week (replaced battery, and double checked that the battery was good as it worked in the functioning key). The red light comes on when a button is pressed, but the vehicle does not respond. Is there any...
  4. C

reset oil change data 2007 CX-9

No? Alright, then. Thanks for the reply.
  5. C

for the record, I did search the forum before posting, and tried the method of holding both pedals for 20 seconds.
  6. C

Can anyone give me guidance on resetting the oil change data on my 2007 CX-9 Grand Touring? The mechanic came out as I was driving away and said the new guy failed to reset the computer. He seemed to think it was something I could manage on my own. I opted to give it a try rather than wait with...
Back