Search results

1. B

No power when in boost

I hate digging up old posts but I am having the same issue..mild throttle and 2-3psi boost it pulls fine (afr starts dropping to 10). Wide open throttle with 7psi it feels like it's fuel starved but the the AFR is at 10 Pretty much the same as zmcmoy had except I only have one code P0090. I...
  2. B

Putting #148 Back on the road!

Looks like I am the third owner. Second owner had the car since it was almost new. All stock except no more hole in the block!
  3. IMG_20171020_191626.jpg

IMG_20171020_191626.jpg

4. B

Dome lights wont come on when doors open?

I can tell you if you short the dome light wires you will loose the dome light control and dimming permanently. I suppose there is something repairable in the cluster board.
  5. B

What have you done to your P5 today?

They go under the spare with even spacing
  6. B

P5 Tail lights

Would you take $160 shipped for these?
  7. B

A few random parts

Hi, Interested in the oil filters, hitch, bushings and wiper switch. Can you figure shipping to 29303? Thanks!
  8. B

Mazdaspeed turbo, intercooler piping and more!

Mark, any pics of the hard piping kit? for stock SMIC?
  9. B

Help me!!

I have buffed the door frame decals on the P5 and other vehicles with sucess. Trim can easily be masked and painted with SEM black trim paint
  10. B

Big Brakes?

Fusion are the same. ON the Mazda 6 ones they are stamped FoMoCo (Ford Motor Company). Highly recommend the 06-07 Mazda 6 fronts with MSP or V6 626 rears with stainless braided brake lines Get some good pads and stopping is amazing
  11. B

2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege Full Part Out

Never received PM..
  12. B

2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege Full Part Out

How much for the cluster shipped to 29303?
  13. B

Midnight's Protege Parts For Sale

Some unique and rare parts.
  14. B

Jazzy's BJII SP20

Love to have the short bumpers. They suit the car so well
  15. B

Jazzy's BJII SP20

I have one of those clusters with the second display. It sort of works in a US car but several things don't work or light up incorrectly. The second display is also a trip computer that figures mileage (mine does miles/liter I think). There is also an INFO button on the dash to index the...
  16. B

Forged Internals - Wiseco Pistons, K1 Rods, ARP Studs

I'm interested in all of it for $600. Like everyone else, I'm waiting for some tax money (for play money). Would you consider a deposit to hold for a short period?
  17. B

Protege5 rubber cargo liner/cover

Would you take $60 shipped to 29303? (Not that far away)
  18. B

New MSP owner

I'd think about replacing the starter
  19. B

Cluster help after motor/trans swap

You will need another dash harness and the clutch interlock stuff. Get a MSP cluster they go for about $50-70 and look nicer I am getting ready to swap over my P5 with everything from a scrapped MSP. I have several clusters too. Happy to sell you a non MSP cheaper or a MSP.
  20. B

Jan 2017 Inventory Sale!! Everything is OBO. Contact us with your requests!

Would you take $120 for the roof strips and a RH MSP tail lamp?
Back