Search results

1. P

225/55R19 Tire Comparison Table for CX-5 GT - Many to Choose From

Read the thread and found some great recommendations. Need to change my 2015 CX-5 Touring on the original 225/65R17 tires. - BRIDGESTONE TURANZA QUIETTRACK, extra $60 off at TireRack, total $579.96. - CONTINENTAL CROSSCONTACT LX25, total $555.96 Both should allow me to get the $70 visa card...
  2. P

2013~2016 CX5 rear map lights draining battery. Not timer? Any mod possible?

Thanks, I'll look into all of this!
  3. P

Could they have changed it in 16 and later models? It was actually a brand new battery...
  4. P

Yeah that would do it but some sort of timer would be nice ;)
  5. P

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately it seems that this incident killed one of the cell of the battery. It's under warranty so I'll go change it but I'll also look for the mods you suggested. I'll have to do more research. It's disappointing that the front map lights are on a timer but not...
  6. P

Hi all, Did some research on the forum. Couldn't really find a clear answer and also couldn't clearly find an answer in my owner manual. I have a 2015 cx5 and my son left one of the rear map lights on 4 days ago and we didn't notice. We don't drive much these days... I would assume they would...
  7. P

What did you pay for your CX-5?

Thanks for the feedback. I am not necessarily a fan of buying new either but for some reason (popularity), I could not find ANY used 2014 CX-5 here with decent deals. I tried to look at inventory but the prices for 2014 were almost identical as the price for a new 2015 with the same options...
  8. P

I did not get the tech package.
  9. P

Hey, first time poster here. I debated if I wanted to know or not if I got a good deal. But I figured if I can help a couple other people get the best deal they can, it would be worth it. So I just bought a new 2105 CX-5 yesterday (no trade-in, financing). Here is the deal I got in Mazda...
Back