Search results

1. A

Feedback/concerns/review on Pirelli p7 all season Plus!

Planning to buy these over other probables Michelin Ltx, yokos, continental truecontact and bf Goodrich. Please provide feedback on these for dry and wet weather (no snow).
  2. A

CX-5 tire busted

Had a bad tear in one of the tires and has to be replaced. Tire shop suggests replacing 2 as other tires are different and 17k miles old. Questions for experts: - Should I replace two if I get the same OEM brand/model? ~$140 per tire - If I replace two, can I upgrade these two to 245/50 instead...
  3. A

Small dents on car's bonnet

Hi, Recently I noticed that there are 4 small dents (dimples as defined by beepi.com) on my CX-5's bonnet. These are 4 in the center of the car and near to each other, as if in a pattern. No chipped paint but in the area, near these dents, usual dust was off as if someone touched/sit on it...
  4. A

Frequent steering corrections

Hi, Recently I noticed that I need more frequent (than my muscle memory from the past) steering corrections needed at a highway speed. These corrections are subtle to keep the car moving in the center of a lane. Is it fine because of EPS or could it be because of some alignment issue with the...
  5. A

A few queries

1) Can we close/retract side mirrors in CX-5 GT? Doesn't find info in favor of or against of it. 2) Is someone using Mazda Cargo cover, how is it rattle/noise wise? 3) I use a car seat which rattles a lot. Any workaround for that? 4) Has anyone used Mazda touch-up paint for door nicks, does...
  6. A

Costco gas

Hi, I just filled up a tank full of gas at Costco. Instantly noticed that: - car was showing increased MPG by about 2mpg - engine sounds harsh, looks as if engine is holding to a lower gear longer or something similar as engine noise has increased Has anyone else experienced this? My car is...
  7. A

CX-5 feature wishlist - not counting 2016

I was thinking what are the features from other cars which could have benefited my CX-5's utility for my family. I am sure others also have the same list. Is there a way to pass this to Mazda folks :) 1) Powered tailgate like Escape, Forester and Jeep Cherokee 2) Reclining and sliding back seat...
  8. A

Rattling sound from front passenger side

I bought a new GT this month and after a week I hear a minor rattling sound which seems to be coming from either the sunroof or the passenger side sun visor or the passenger side seat belt. It is clearly heard on 30-50mph but I can't determine the source or eliminate it. When I open/adjust...
  9. A

CX-5 scheduled maintenance cost

CX-5 owners: what are the scheduled maintenance cost for a year? I am trying to evaluate pre-paid maintenance v/s pay-per-visit. Please provide any data: last visit, maintenance type (minor/major, time/mileage interval etc), and any extra (apart form scheduled ones) maintenance done. Thanks.
  10. A

2014/15 Mazda 3 HB cargo dimensions

Does any have or can provide the dimensions of 2014/15 Mazda 3 HB cargo? This is similar to the thread: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123800501-5-vs-Forester-vs-Outback-and-cargo-capacity http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123812542-CX-5-Trunk-Cargo-Dimensions-LxWxH I...
  11. A

Need advice - planning to buy a new CX-5

I am planning to buy a new CX-5. Had a couple of question on it: - how is noise level in this car at 60-70mph? And how is the blind spot visibility without the blind spot sensor? - how bad is to not have an AC vent for the backseat and non reclining and moving backseats? - how are original...
Back