Search results

1. D

Engine light

Hi Guys, Need your advice. What could cause the engine light to come on? 2008 Mazda 2 1.5 with 185000km ' I have googled and trouble shooted a few things to eliminate as the cause. Knock sensor and IACV seems fine.
  2. D

M2 on RX8 18" wheels

Howsit guys Has anyone ever attempted or seen this setup before? Considering throwing a set of the stock RX8 18" wheels on my M2 Really hate having after market wheels so.. Pros: it will be stock and its a sexy wheel (naughty) Cons: its 5/100, Not sure if the offset is doable on the M2 and...
  3. D

Mazda 2 issues

Hi guys This is my first post/Introduction on this forum however I have been browsing for a while now and going through some of the guys awesome build threads I own a 2008 Mazda 2 1.5 Dynamic and of recent purchased a 2008 Mazda 2 1.5 individual - South African spec Need your advice/Help...
  4. D

Hi Guys/Gals I'm new to the forum and own a 2008 Mazda 2 1.5 Dynamic I need some help/advice I recently took on the task of replacing my front brake pads which was easy enough but after installing them my brakes are extremely low and feels sort of spongy, When the brake pedal is pressed in...
Back