1. Q

Corksport SRI

still for sale?
  2. Q

Corksport Mazda2 Exhaust and Racepipe

is this still for sale?????
  3. Q

I forgot how much i loved autoX

I am going to Chicago region SCCA at RT66 on the 25th and 26th... Just got my rear bar in the mail yesterday :) can't wait to try it out!
  4. Q

I lost my chance to catch the rabbit :( Saturday was his last event so ill have to wait till next season.. And I was blindsided by an RSX but I still had a blast and learned a lot about my car. The 2nd heat things really started to click but i couldn't shave off enough time to take the lead...
  5. Q

The Official Mazda2 Wheel Thread

^^^ the 15x7.5 I found come with +25 offset but that's as high as it goes.. So do you think with -3 camber I could make them fit with some rolling of course? And what about the rears? I know I get negative camber because its lower, I just hope its enough with the roll..
  6. Q

I want this size for my autoX wheels.. Not sure what tire size I will run, but it will not be bigger the 205/50/15.
  7. Q

Well just went through this thread and couldn't find anyone running 15x7.5 +25 offset. It should work fine for the front but will I get enough camber in the rear for them to fit? Any comments would be much appreciated. thanks
  8. Q

Dynotronics remote tune - reviews/reports?

i must buy!!!!!!!
  9. Q

Last weeks autoX was a blast but I did not accomplish what I wanted to accomplish.. Really wanted to beat that 06 VW Rabbit but with a fast course and my lack of skill in this underpowered FF car I couldn't do it :( But at least I put up a good fight 54th overall [url]http: Hopefully next...
  10. Q

Not sure if I can go this weekend.. and thanks its a tough little car to drive lol one mistake and your runs done for
  11. Q

I can deal with the racket... what I can't deal with is not having that little extra for autoX events lol thanks
  12. Q

So I have been out of the game for almost 3 years and two weeks ago was my first autoX since then.. Damn it felt good :) I had to run STF because of my wheels and tires but I think I did pretty good. Took 2nd in my class and 55th overall [url]http This sunday will be my 2nd event this year...
  13. Q

so where does your car redline now with this modification?
Back