Search results

1. R

Fuel Odor Inside Car

I've seen a lot of discussion regarding this issue with the Protege 5- the plastic top of the fuel pump body cracks and leaks fuel. I have a "mystery fuel odor" with my car- no visible liquid on tank or lines. My neighborhood mechanic couldn't find it. As a last resort, took it to the Mazda...
  2. R

Converting front parking/turn signals to LED's

So, I got bored the other night and was surfing EBay- never a good thing, lol. I ordered some LED "switchback" bulbs- they flash amber, and then change to white parking lights. From what I've read, the ECU controls the turn signals, and will not recognize the LED's- they will "hyperflash"...
  3. R

2012 model MS 3 wheels

Just bought these 18's for my MZ5. They are used, so need some paint touchup. Having a heckuva time finding out what the paint is? Some folks say it's the Galaxy Grey Metallic, others say that doesn't match....any clues, my speedier friends?
  4. R

SPC/AC Delco rear adjustable control arms (camber correction) bushings?

(headbang)Embarking on a gradual "drivability improvement" program- one piece at a time!
  5. R

MS6 wheels fit on my 2010 5 GT?

I'm looking at a nice set of 18" x 7.5" MS6 wheels, but I'm concerned about the offset. My M5 wheels have a +52.5 offset, the MS6's have a +55, put the inside of the wheel closer to the suspension, caliper, etc. Any help is appreciated!
  6. R

Mazda3 dual exhaust fit on a Mazda5?

Has anyone installed the dual exhaust (muffler and tips) from a 3 onto a 5? If so, was there any modification required? Can't see spending big bucks for aftermarket when I can get genuine Mazda parts (low-mileage used) for cheap!
Back