Search results

1. U

Traded in my MY15 for an MY16 and ended up with a grand in my pocket...

I do not recommend following my example. Anyway, to make a short story even shorter, I was driving along minding my own business when an SUV in the lane next to me was about to hit a Mustang who in turn tried to avoid getting hit and swerved in my lane just as a was driving by. Mustang made...
  2. U

Black Box

No particular reason for me to wonder about this, but as I keep reading various articles over the last months/year about the black boxes being installed in cars by various manufacturers and potential privacy implications, I was wondering if anybody knew what kind of data is being...
  3. U

Cleaning leather seats...

So the kid was playing with a pen in the car and now I have a nice blue line/mark on the back of one of my seats... Does anyone have any suggestions how to remove that? I used some Zaino Leather Cleaner (generally swear by the Zaino detailing stuff), but it really did not do anything. Any...
  4. U

NHTSA launches online search tool to check the recall status of your vehicle

NHTSA launched an online search tool that allows consumers to easily check the recall status of their vehicle or motorcycle. To use the new search tool, consumers must input the vehicles 17-digit VIN, which can usually be found in the left corner where the dashboard meets the windshield or on...
Back