Search results

1. M

Need a good strong replacement clutch! 2010 Mazda5 Sport

I replaced my clutch and Flywheel about 10k ago and tho the new flywheel is OEM I bought a cheap Excedy kit. I must say I drive this van like a racecar and I have even autocrossed it, and plan to bring it to a track day too. The other day I showed some punk on a rice bucket revving his engine at...
  2. M

Adding a fog light switch to a sport not using the combination OEM

I'm trying to add some aftermarket fog lights and I can tap into the harness for the lights by the bumper harness. My problem is I don't want to spend close to $100 on a OEM combination switch when I have a few regular switches that fit perfectly on the left blank spaces. I have tried to figure...
  3. M

Wierd problem after siting for a few months.

The gas pedal doesn't respond and when it does only works fruition 2-4k rpms. It also bounces the rpms by itself. Whatch video here: https://youtu.be/PVJtcRypLw4 what can this be? Thanks.
  4. M

Mazda 3 lip?

I just got a 2010 Mazda 5. I have been looking around this forum and you guys have nice 5's. My question comes from looking at some of the more modified ones out there. If I were to ad a front lip to my 2010, what mazda 3 year would be the one to look at? So far at first glance, the 06-09 model...
Back