Search results

1. P

Just installed stubby antenna.

Picked up one off eBay for $1.99. Even says Mazdaspeed on it! Will let everyone know how reception is as I drive more.
  2. P

MINT Mazdaspeed Protege

Beautiful! I have been tempted to get another one. Why must this one be so far away from Texas!!!
  3. P

I miss my MP3!!!!

If I could find on stock with low miles I would buy it and just keep it in the garage. They are the most amazing cars ever made. ;) I owned a 3 years ago and really like it , but you are correct it is no MP3. I drive a Mazda5 now. I do like the van/car thing a lot!!! Not sure I can ever go...
  4. P

Post pics of your Mazda5

Here is my 2006 with 44K. Just got this car a month ago and I LOVE IT! It will work great with the twins that are on the way. Figured I would throw in a pic of the wifes VooDoo Blue Release Series XB with the 5 after their bath/wax.
  5. Mazda5XB.jpg

Mazda5XB.jpg

6. Mazda5Clean.jpg

Mazda5Clean.jpg

7. P

MZ5 hail damage questions.

Living in Texas we get hail damage during this time. In fact we had a storm come through last night that had mellon/softball size hail. (I was an hour away from it so my cars are good.) I had my Protege Mazdaspeed at work a couple years ago and it got into a hail storm. Took it to a body repair...
  8. P

Mazda5 real-world Mileage numbers

Got my first numbers in since having the car 2006 auto 44K Just a tad over 25mpg (50/50 mix between city and highway) on this fillup. Will update if I take it on a road trip. Not bad and glad I went with the Mazda5 over the MPV. Just seems to fit me better. ;)
  9. P

Do you have another "non-family" car in the driveway? Looking at getting a second car

I say drive the ZO6 for as long as you can. I know you don't care for American cars but you can get a corvette at a good price, gas millage is not bad, and they are not hard to work on. Plus it would be great for the image and a nice date night car. That is what I would get if I was looking for...
  10. P

Thinking of getting a Mazda5....... Babies on the way!

Figured I would give an update on things so far. First I noticed that what this thing lacks in HP it totally makes up for in cup holders. I have more cup holders in this thing for everyone to have 2 if all seats are full. ;) I got the DVD player working so that is good. Still working on the...
  11. P

WTB Mazdaspeed protege wheels

WTB Mazdaspeed Protege Wheels Looking to get a set in good condition. Maybe someone has a set they are not using or wants to get some new wheels. Thanks!
  12. P

PB I will have to shoot you a PM and see where in DFW you are at! Having another Mazda5 guy close would be nice to shoot stuff off of. 1) Figure I will try to get it working, if not I need to find something to cover the whole. 3.) Let me know what you are asking for it. Does it play CD's. I...
  13. P

I went ahead and bought it! I am now a Mazda5 owner. Getting it all cleaned up and then I will look at the next steps. Order of projects: 1.) Get DVD player going (May be a fuse) 2.) Get Homelink mirror to open my garage. 3.) Figure out if I am going to get a new CD player of live with no CD...
  14. P

Carfax runs clean but yes there is a ding in the rear there. I think it can be popped out pretty easy. I am guessing when that happened the just had the rear bumper repainted/replaced also. It was an older guys so I am guessing he backed into something. Mechanical it sounds good and runs...
  15. P

This is the Mazda5 it appears I will be purchasing. 44K DVD Nav Leather Moonroof 2 owners New tires 8K Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
  16. MAZDA5.JPG

MAZDA5.JPG

17. P

Still shopping but things are getting close to time to pull the trigger. Been looking at the MPV as it is a little bigger (and gets close to the same MPG as the older Mazda5's). BUT! Today I found a 2006 with leather, nav, and moonroof and only 43K miles! it is plat silver (which is ok but I...
  18. P

Thank Un_Plug (and everyone for the info.) Unplug did you have boys or girls. So the last month or so I have started more looking at what I want. Have not found a lot of Mazda5's that have caught my eye. I did drive a couple Quest that were nice on the inside but both have had issues (Does...
  19. P

Found the one I like 7 hours away in Kansas. Dont know if I want to drive up that far just to be disappointed if something is not right. What to do....what to do!!!!
  20. P

I am really leaning towards the 2008-2010 model but tuanies 2014 looks pretty good!
Back